Michael Flynn
59%
Steve Bannon
41%

Total votes: 17

Smitty-48

Re: Who do you want to win?

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 pm

This is Bannon at his best, because what Bannon knows, is that nobody who matters, i.e swing voters, gives a flying fuck about Foreign Haji and his fucking Green Card, Foreign Haji is not an American, and his Green Card is not a passport, the whole point here, is to bait the LibCucks into defending Foreign Haji and his Green card, against actual Americans, which is a big lose-lose trap for the LibCucks, and of course, they're charging right into it, Trump Derangement Syndrome makes you do stupid things.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:55 pm

It literally takes the entire mechanized industry of the Libcuck media to brow beat us into even remotely accepting Muslims. Mexicans? Ok. The dudes that fix my fence and sweep the floors and stay under the radar yeah. Muslims? Wtf? They are praying in the street, dressing like a ninja and every now and then one of them is popping off. If it wasn't for the tireless efforts of the MSM we would pretty much be united in declaring they need to go back.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:59 pm

But even a moderate swing voter, many of the them Democrats, is still going to say; "wtf, why are these people making such a fuss over 109 foreigners and their green cards, when Trump is talking about defending millions of Americans? Priorities are out of whack, thank goodness Trump is here to set them straight".
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:02 am

TheReal_ND wrote:It was 109 people that were detained. Nobody ever said they were to remain detained indefinitely Finnlander.
And you could also continue that the ban is just for some time for some countries too. But I'm not talking about that.

This isn't the question here. The question is that by taking a seat in the NSC, Bannon who is the chief political advisor, just put directly himself in a seat where he is personally under scrutiny. Chief political advisors work through their Presidents, they are not the actors, but now Bannon is.

Now I'm not critisizing Bannon's policies here, that's one thing. What I'm saying is that one has to look at how Washington works.

It's just like what one Finnish commodore said about UN peacekeeping operations: the actual UN officials in charge and making the real decisions stay out of sight and leave the soldiers commanding the troops as if to be as the one's responsible for everything. Hence if the UN officials fuck up, the blame goest to the soldier in charge. But once you take them out from behind of the curtain and put them in a visible spot in the chain of command, guess who's ass is on the line if things go bad?

Or then simply the Trump team is afraid to leave Donald alone with only Flynn at the hands of the generals.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:08 am

Bannon is expendable just like everyone else around the President in every Administration that ever was, so what?

Bannon serves as long as he is usefull, when he's soaked up too much radiation, he gets his golden parachute; what's the problem?
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:10 am

This isn't the question here. The question is that by taking a seat in the NSC, Bannon who is the chief political advisor, just put directly himself in a seat where he is personally under scrutiny
Oh he's used to that my man.
Now I'm not critisizing Bannon's policies here, that's one thing. What I'm saying is that one has to look at how Washington works.
Things I want blown up number one, the post.
It's just like what one Finnish commodore said about UN peacekeeping operations:
Stopped reading there j/k

Ok I should have just stopped reading there. So what you're saying is you're worried Bannon will take the blame for Bannon things then and you want him behind the scenes like Kissinger?

Seriously dude just....

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:26 am

TheReal_ND wrote:So what you're saying is you're worried Bannon will take the blame for Bannon things then and you want him behind the scenes like Kissinger?
Kissinger was the National Security Advisor for Nixon. The place that Flynn occupies. The national security advisor being in the NSC is a no brainer.
Smitty-48 wrote:Bannon is expendable just like everyone else around the President in every Administration that ever was, so what? Bannon serves as long as he is usefull, when he's soaked up too much radiation, he gets his golden parachute; what's the problem?
So take the anti-radiation suit off and get that dose of radiation more quickly?

Simply moving the military and intelligence advisors from a permanent to an optional status and in the mean time promoting the chief political advisor there seems just whacky. I know you'll defend Trump at any cost and see some valuable insight in this move, well, I'm not.

At least they didn't put Mattis to be an optional person (as I think he has statutory attendance as the secretary of defense).

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:38 am

No you fucking dingus, smitty will not defend Trump at any cost. That's me until he cucks on immigration.

Seriously dude, when are you going to admit you're a biased fucktard that is about as clued in with Americans as I am with what it's like to get payed to live in an apartment in Finland while doing absolutely nothing. Please neck yourself.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:46 am

ssu wrote:So take the anti-radiation suit off and get that dose of radiation more quickly?

Simply moving the military and intelligence advisors from a permanent to an optional status and in the mean time promoting the chief political advisor there seems just whacky. I know you'll defend Trump at any cost and see some valuable insight in this move, well, I'm not.

At least they didn't put Mattis to be an optional person (as I think he has statutory attendance as the secretary of defense).
Trump is a bit whacky, seems to have worked out for him, I still don't get what the problem is, if I thought Bannon was a problem, I'd say so.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:51 am

TheReal_ND wrote: Seriously dude, when are you going to admit you're a biased fucktard that is about as clued in with Americans as I am with what it's like to get payed to live in an apartment in Finland while doing absolutely nothing. Please neck yourself.
That answer tells a lot about you.

I think the number of posts do tell that I'm not being here all the time. Unlike... :whistle:

Smitty-48 wrote:Trump is a bit whacky, seems to have worked out for him, I still don't get what the problem is, if I thought Bannon was a problem, I'd say so.
Oh I think Bannon is far more reasonable than he is depicted. Yet those moves, a demotion of the JSC and DNI and the promotion of your chief political advisor shows something.