Michael Flynn
59%
Steve Bannon
41%

Total votes: 17

Okeefenokee

Re: Who do you want to win?

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:10 pm

apeman wrote:I prefer communicating in Smitty-cadence anyway, I spend much of my day writing like a fancy lawyer, too cumbersome for forum use, unless I do it for effect, which Okee always seems to like
I talk wrong?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:10 am

Oh no, not what I was going for at all, perhaps I am confused, but I recall you seem to find humor in properly-applied fancy speak.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:40 am

apeman wrote:Oh no, not what I was going for at all, perhaps I am confused, but I recall you seem to find humor in properly-applied fancy speak.
Indubitably.

Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:05 am

Exactly Kaz

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Counselor to the president Steve Bannon, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner have set up a brand-new body called the Strategic Initiatives Group, an internal White House think tank that answers to them, as well as to Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:31 pm

apeman wrote:Oh no, not what I was going for at all, perhaps I am confused, but I recall you seem to find humor in properly-applied fancy speak.
Oh, I get it. Yeah, that was funny.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:51 am

The Cipher Breif - Dead Drop: February 3
POLITICAL COMMISSARS COMING? – The Dead Drop is very reliably told that among the plans circulating within President Trump’s National Security Council Staff – is one that would call for the assignment of a “liaison officer” from the NSC to be attached to the front office of each of the component parts of the intelligence community to ensure “consistency of message.” What does that mean? “That sounds exactly like the old Soviet zampolits or political commissars,” one old Russia hand told us. “These guys would essentially be spies – to report back to [National Security Adviser] General Flynn if anyone is straying from approved dogma.” This might strike some readers as just a wacky rumor – but those who have been awake for the past couple weeks are probably less likely to dismiss as implausible, rumors of re-structuring in national security.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:55 am

Mad Dog is mad dogging North Korea

#MAMacArthurA
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 am

California wrote:Mad Dog is mad dogging North Korea #MAMacArthurA
Mattis still flexin'
Remember way back about ten days ago when draft Executive Orders started floating around calling on the CIA to examine the efficacy of “enhanced interrogation” (known in some circles as “torture”)? And remember a few days later the President came out and said that while he personally believes that harsh interrogation works – he was ceding decision making on that subject to Secretary of Defense Mattis? We understand that when Mattis heard about the draft EO – he sent word to the White House that if it were signed – the President should start looking for a new SECDEF. Apparently, that warning got the President’s attention – and being mad about “Mad Dog,” he capitulated.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:58 pm

In my opinion, Flynn is a much better choice than Bannon. Flynn has been in the military and has at least some idea of how the government works. While Bannon makes references about being "darkness is good"
In his first interview outside of the conservative website Breitbart News since the election, Steve Bannon said that he thinks "darkness is good."

"Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they (liberals) get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing,"
http://fortune.com/2016/11/20/steve-ban ... -darkness/