Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 am

I wonder if Trump could agree to get America out of Eastern Europe if Russia stops covering for Iran.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder if Trump could agree to get America out of Eastern Europe if Russia stops covering for Iran.
It's a start. This is where we need free trade agreements and border stability. If "America First" is a serious thing, we can negotiate the deal without any help from you-know-who as well.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder if Trump could agree to get America out of Eastern Europe if Russia stops covering for Iran.
The chicken littles in Europe would have a shit fit and the globalists would call him Nuclear Hitler.

Eastern Europeans would rightly have to feel fear of domination by either Russia or Germany but due to Germany's dominance of the EU they're already under that sphere of influence.

However, its not our problem.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:57 am

California wrote:
The chicken littles in Europe would have a shit fit and the globalists would call him Nuclear Hitler.

Eastern Europeans would rightly have to feel fear of domination by either Russia or Germany but due to Germany's dominance of the EU they're already under that sphere of influence.

Nope. It's not our problem at all. We shouldn't be there getting involved.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:

Nope. It's not our problem at all. We shouldn't be there getting involved.
+1
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:05 am

I wouldn't be opposed to selling them shitty old tanks with new paint jobs.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:12 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:I wouldn't be opposed to selling them shitty old tanks with new paint jobs.
I vote for Mr. Haney to negotiate terms. This deal needs to stand up for a while.