Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Fife wrote:I don't know if you know this bro, but Christian icon Jerry Lee Lewis once married his cousin.

Oh, well fuck it, then. Praise Moloch and Alahu Akbar! Let the fun begin!

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Can we have Pacific cannibal religions in America?

What if there were still Aztecs and Inca. Would it be okay to allow in religions that sacrifice people to the decapitator god or whatever at the Temple of the Sun?

I just want to get a feel for where the line is drawn here..

History records lots of different religions. I am curious where we draw the line. They are all okay, or are some not okay. If some are not okay, then clearly there exists a line. So we are not arguing about ultimate "freedom of religion", but rather, where do we draw the fucking line.
Hey man, you know me, if I had my way no religions would be respected, beyond historical curiosities. Us Atheists love that old chestnut "We just believe in one less deity than most other people."
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:50 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:

What if there were still Aztecs and Inca. Would it be okay to allow in religions that sacrifice people to the decapitator god or whatever at the Temple of the Sun?

History records lots of different religions. I am curious where we draw the line. They are all okay, or are some not okay. If some are not okay, then clearly there exists a line. So we are not arguing about ultimate "freedom of religion", but rather, where do we draw the fucking line.
Hey man, you know me, if I had my way no religions would be respected, beyond historical curiosities. Us Atheists love that old chestnut "We just believe in one less deity than most other people."

Some religions are compatible with western civilization. I think most religions are compatible. Just not this one. Islam does not belong here. It's a satanic death cult responsible for bloody jihad across the ancient world. Even today they are still crucifying people, throwing people off buildings, and beheading others with knives. Muslim women are property. Slaves are a-okay in Islam. Homosexuals are murdered by the state.

There exists a long fucking list of reasons why Muslims don't belong here. Let's stop pretending otherwise.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:03 pm

StA standing tall for gay rights. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:StA standing tall for gay rights. :lol:
Don't you have some murderers in sanctuary cities to post bail for?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:StA standing tall for gay rights. :lol:
Don't you have some murderers in sanctuary cities to post bail for?
He's picking out head scarves and balaclavas with his "bowling friends" in Raqqa tonight.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:49 pm

To me, the line is pretty straight-forward: you can believe in human sacrifice if you want--you just can't act on it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:53 pm

de officiis wrote:

To me, the line is pretty straight-forward: you can believe in human sacrifice if you want--you just can't act on it.

And what happens if most Americans come to believe in human sacrifice?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
de officiis wrote:

The gods are pleased, and end global warming?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
de officiis wrote:

The gods are pleased, and end global warming?

I am just curious how far he wants to take this suicide pact.