Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:11 pm

You cannot annihilate Islamic terrorism without annihilating Islam. It's that simple. A better solution is isolation and containment. Force them to stay inside their borders where they can live however they want. Keep that shit the fuck out of our own civilization.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:Trump has ordered the Department of Defense to submit strategies to defeat Poitical Islamic threats within 30 days.

I believe Trump will likely follow Gen Michael Flynns Strategy.

1. Total War, take it seriously as WWII, this is a serious fight and we are not winning
2. Take out places where Hajji's are being sheltered and trained
3. Cut Off all economic and military support of all nations that harbor or support Hajji's
- this would be new and include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan
- conversely, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, we need China and Russia to ally with us, yeah we might be supporting attacks on Uhgyrs and Chechens
4. Address the ideology of Political Islam -embrace and support Islamic leaders who want non-political Islam
- Basically support a reformation of Islam
- call out Islamic fighters when they fail, ie. Hey, we just took Fallujah from you. What happened, did Allah stop supporting you, is Allah supporting us now?

It's a big Mission.

This is from Flynn and Ledeens book Field of the Fight
Here is a great interview with the tandem on the strategy
1. Calling combating terrorism a "War" is simply a sad continuination of the Bush years rhetoric. Terrorism, yes "even" Islamic terrorism, is a criminal issue not a military one. How many people do they even manage to kill in Western countries each year? Is it a criminal problem that needs to be taken seriously? Absolutely. Butcomparing it to WW2? Sense of proportion, man. Remember the saying about handing over your freedom for greater security? Yeah, that is made possibly by government and wannabe-politicians brainwashing you into thinking you're in even bigger danger than you and therefore "need" to give up your freedoms. And if they can convince you you're always at war with someone, or something at some point, they always have a justification for breaking your door down.

2. You realize that "Hajji" simply means: "person that has gone on the hajj"? Hajj = pilgrimage to Mecca. I assume you mean jihadi. Anyway, this isn't the 80's. There is no Libya training all the terrorists, in one neatly bomb-able site, these days. They're living amongst you. In some cases, they'll even look excatly like you. Again, it's a criminal prevention and crime-solving issue.

3. Uhmm.... right. Of course he'll cut off economic and military ties to SA. Even if he'll ignore his advisers, he'll not ignore his own wallet. The Trump organization have several business interests in the Gulf States, SA in particular.

4. Good idea. No, this part's not sarcastic. :P This is the only long-term strategy that will change things. Droning a terrorist here and there, even dismantling whatever financial infrastructures various groups may have, is simply an endless putting on bandaids on re-opening wounds. My personal favorite would be banning all state funded Saudi religious litterature, SA state funding of mosques, as well as barring Saudi clerics from teaching or lecturing at Western mosques. It's one thing for Western kids, wether they be native converts, migrants, 2nd or 3rd gen, or whatever, to find recruitment videos or sites extolling the virtues of stoning your wife for adultery, etc. But when a foreign government actively funds religious litterature that incites extreme religious intolerance, anti-Semitism, and advocates murder of apostates, heretics and pagans...

However, I am only for funding change in our parts of the world. I don't believe in, or support universalist thinking nor think it's needed. They don't need to think like us in their own countries .
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

robepriority

Post by robepriority » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Good idea. No, this part's not sarcastic. :P This is the only long-term strategy that will change things. Droning a terrorist here and there, even dismantling whatever financial infrastructures various groups may have, is simply an endless putting on bandaids on re-opening wounds. My personal favorite would be banning all state funded Saudi religious litterature, SA state funding of mosques, as well as barring Saudi clerics from teaching or lecturing at Western mosques. It's one thing for Western kids, wether they be native converts, migrants, 2nd or 3rd gen, or whatever, to find recruitment videos or sites extolling the virtues of stoning your wife for adultery, etc. But when a foreign government actively funds religious litterature that incites extreme religious intolerance, anti-Semitism, and advocates murder of apostates, heretics and pagans...

Hold on, SA lit has been published in the US?
Holding it in as best I can, until I can run to the white throne.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You cannot annihilate Islamic terrorism without annihilating Islam. It's that simple. A better solution is isolation and containment. Force them to stay inside their borders where they can live however they want. Keep that shit the fuck out of our own civilization.
Agreed absolutely in principle. The devil is in the details, in a country with religious freedom and freedom of association.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 pm

de officiis wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You cannot annihilate Islamic terrorism without annihilating Islam. It's that simple. A better solution is isolation and containment. Force them to stay inside their borders where they can live however they want. Keep that shit the fuck out of our own civilization.
Agreed absolutely in principle. The devil is in the details, in a country with religious freedom and freedom of association.
That's why our folks like our mutual friend StA believe the Founders made a critical mistake in so broadly defining "freedom of religious practice" rights. Remember, the US was founded on Enlightenment principles, and StA believes the Enlightenment was one of the greatest disasters of philosophical thought in human history. He truly believes the United States bedrock of law was written on faulty premises that must be corrected.

I mean, not completely wrong i.e. slavery, but that's clearly not what he's referring to here.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
de officiis wrote:
That's why our folks like our mutual friend StA believe the Founders made a critical mistake in so broadly defining "freedom of religious practice" rights. Remember, the US was founded on Enlightenment principles, and StA believes the Enlightenment was one of the greatest disasters of philosophical thought in human history. He truly believes the United States bedrock of law was written on faulty premises that must be corrected.

I mean, not completely wrong i.e. slavery, but that's clearly not what he's referring to here.

LOL, what?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Can we have Pacific cannibal religions in America?

What if there were still Aztecs and Inca. Would it be okay to allow in religions that sacrifice people to the decapitator god or whatever at the Temple of the Sun?

I just want to get a feel for where the line is drawn here..

History records lots of different religions. I am curious where we draw the line. They are all okay, or are some not okay. If some are not okay, then clearly there exists a line. So we are not arguing about ultimate "freedom of religion", but rather, where do we draw the fucking line.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 pm

The Phoenicians used to burn babies alive in a furnace as sacrifices to Ba'al.

Religious freedom?

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:40 pm

I don't know if you know this bro, but Christian icon Jerry Lee Lewis once married his cousin.