Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

C-Mag

Re: Trumps campaign against Political Islamic War

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Yeah, we've all discussed that and I think the bulk of the team is against the War on Drugs. But when you take this into consideration, Trumps border policy (which I don't want to get into here) meshes with his National Security policy.
Well, I am a bit worried about Trump's praising Rodrigo Duterte, for the way he's handling the drug war in the Philippines.
Fill me Kath, I'm not Skookum on Dutertes actions, didn't know Trump referenced him either. However, I've been saying I can definitely see the US going after Mexican Drug cartels as a joint effort with Mexico.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:41 pm

C-Mag wrote: Fill me Kath, I'm not Skookum on Dutertes actions, didn't know Trump referenced him either. However, I've been saying I can definitely see the US going after Mexican Drug cartels as a joint effort with Mexico.
From the Era of Trump thread.

When Trump won the US election in November, Duterte heralded his victory, and Trump told Duterte that he was pursuing the Philippines' bloody drug war "the right way," Duterte has said.[/quote]

http://www.businessinsider.com/philippi ... ll-2016-12
Those 7,028 people – an average of more than 30 killed each day since Duterte assumed office on June 30, 2016 – include 2,503 suspected drug users and drug dealers killed by police and 3,603 killings by “unidentified gunmen.” Those numbers are the appalling but predictable result of Duterte’s vow that as president he would, “Forget the laws on human rights.”
https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/01/24/dea ... e-drug-war
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Regarding this "strategy", it's exactly what they want us to do. The whole point of all this hasn't been to "conquer" the US - that's absurd. It's to poke the bear until we freak out and destroy our own society via Police State, and our standing by enraging the billion or so not-terrorist Muslims.

It's the same strategy my little brother used to use on me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Xenophon wrote:This is something I've been talking about since the DCF days. Unless you have a rifleman holding a position, you don't hold territory. Unless we treat the fight against ISIS like a conventional war, it's like playing whack a mole. Daesh has centers of power and supply lines, and can be routed and destroyed by conventional armies if they have the resolve to commit.

We can't treat it in that way. We lack the capital and personnel to occupy every spot in the Islamic world.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Xenophon wrote:This is something I've been talking about since the DCF days. Unless you have a rifleman holding a position, you don't hold territory. Unless we treat the fight against ISIS like a conventional war, it's like playing whack a mole. Daesh has centers of power and supply lines, and can be routed and destroyed by conventional armies if they have the resolve to commit.

We can't treat it in that way. We lack the capital and personnel to occupy every spot in the Islamic world.
I agree. And I don't think this strategy is about this long term. Flynn points to some of biggest mistakes is agreeing to allow Afghanistan and Iraq to put Sharia Law in their constitutions. I think Flynns strategy is to create a reformation in the Islamic world by destroying radicals and promoting something else. Hell, I don't know if it can be done, should be done or I'm reading it wrong.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:51 pm

The correct strategy is to remove these people from our civilization and let them live however they want. Keep them separated from the rest of the world until they decide to abandon their satanic death cult.

Stop intervening in their internal shit. If they want to live like that, then let them. If they don't, stop giving them refuge and force their men to actually be men and fight.

But if they fuck with us, and every time they do it, we should come down from the sky like the angel of death and inflict massive casualties upon them and what passes for infrastructure in their countries. Seize their oil or whatever else we can get a hold of. Make it crystal clear they need to keep their child-raping religion within their own borders and not fuck with anybody else.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The correct strategy is to remove these people from our civilization and let them live however they want. Keep them separated from the rest of the world until they decide to abandon their satanic death cult.

Stop intervening in their internal shit. If they want to live like that, then let them. If they don't, stop giving them refuge and force their men to actually be men and fight.
God, I hate this, but I completely agree with you.

Just cut them off and get the fuck out of there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Turns out Flynn has been telegraphing this punch for a while:

At the 19:00 min mark he says bluntly Obama lied about Benghazi. At 20:11 talks about manipulation of data "politicizing". 21:05 states "intelligence is a big BIG part of our system."

At 24:45 talks about well funded groups which have influence over our govt.

This man is obviously on a mission to MAGA, probably the most focused and determined member of government.

Saw his son have to delete a tweet again, furthering my suspicion that Gen Flynn was the leader of the Great Meme Army.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:53 pm

At 46:55 he questions the State Department's loyalty to the nation.

The follows up by answering a question concerning Valerie Jarrett in which he said she has "extraordinary influence" over FoPo, calling her extremely dangerous. Mentioning she is from Iran, lived in Iran and claimed she was the Iran policy leader.

This is just an amazing video.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

I agree. And I don't think this strategy is about this long term. Flynn points to some of biggest mistakes is agreeing to allow Afghanistan and Iraq to put Sharia Law in their constitutions. I think Flynns strategy is to create a reformation in the Islamic world by destroying radicals and promoting something else. Hell, I don't know if it can be done, should be done or I'm reading it wrong.
I'm really not convinced the US and it's allies have the staying power necessary to put boots on the ground and keep them there until they have wiped Islamic terrorism from the face of the world.
I also think it is counter productive as occupying forces and bombing campaigns act only to unite opposition to "the West".
It's depressing and I don't really have an answer for it apart from addressing some of the route causes of the conflict such as Israel's treatment of the Palestinians and the impoverished state of many of the countries involved.
Even then I heard recently that the amount of reconstruction money poured into Afghanistan is greater in real terms than the Marshall plan at the end of WWII and although things have improved the Taliban still control up to 1/3 of the country.
Sharia law is an abomination but the "prime directive" of not interfering with the internal governance of foreign powers if violated could be the thin end of the wedge and who knows where things will lead once that genie is out of the bottle.
However I don't want to see a future where desperate and frightened refugees are abandoned to their fate and refused sanctuary in the "civilised" world. Nor do I think "letting them get on with it" will lead to any kind of positive outcome. Pulling out of Iraq and ignoring the plight of Syria has led to the rise of ISIS and only now with the intervention of Turkey and Russia are we seeing liberation for large parts of the region.
I think appealing to moderate Muslims and maybe arming them to fight for their homelands is one option but we will need to be sure the "right" people get this help or we risk making matters worse.
One thing I am more sure of is the fact that marginalising and discriminating against Muslims now living in the West and the rise of Nationalists who are openly attacking them is going to lead to more terrorism on our own doorsteps.
It's a massively complex problem which is going to take some well thought out solutions so I feel that Trump with his feelgood quick fixes is not the man to be taking the lead here and I hope for every ones sake the Generals he has surrounded himself with are up to the job and able to contain his more dangerous ideas.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.