National Security Council - DNI and CJCS out, Bannon in

clubgop

Re: National Security Council - DNI and CJCS out, Bannon in

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:38 pm

as if Rice would have been somehow present from the Obama cabinet.
No, but like the IRS, state dept, even the fucking park service every facet of this government has been politicized to shit these past 8 years, so clearing and holding and handing off to McMaster is the right thing. As for anonymous sources from this MSM. I am inclined not to believe them especially if I want them to be true. Losers should take the same advice but they won't and so they shall remain.

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:45 pm

clubgop wrote:No, but like the IRS, state dept, even the fucking park service every facet of this government has been politicized to shit these past 8 years, so clearing and holding and handing off to McMaster is the right thing. As for anonymous sources from this MSM. I am inclined not to believe them especially if I want them to be true. Losers should take the same advice but they won't and so they shall remain.
Yet look at the facts.

- Bannon got a lot of flak for putting himself on the NSC. The clash with the CJSC is a fact.

- The President chooses his NSC team (as had happened, btw). It's not like a huge department. Leftovers from the Obama era were purged a long time ago.

And clearing and handing off to McMaster. Think about it. How in the hell does in that mold Flynn fit in? The story has been more about McMaster moving the Flynn people away (or trying to). And as I've said on another thread, the good thing is that McMaster is putting on the NSC team some other than military people, which is the thing that the Trump team is lacking here (as Mattis is a front-line commander too and Tillerson is from the business sector).

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:04 pm

ssu wrote:
- The President chooses his NSC team (as had happened, btw). It's not like a huge department. Leftovers from the Obama era were purged a long time ago.
Not from the Pentagon or IC and all the other ancillarys.
Respect the purge. The Kraken was unleashed and then subdued, creative destruction.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:23 am

clubgop wrote:Not from the Pentagon or IC and all the other ancillarys.
Respect the purge. The Kraken was unleashed and then subdued, creative destruction.
The National Security council doesn't do what basically the Presidential transition team ought to have done. The NSC isn't the forum for picking people into various offices.

And as the DNI and the CJCS are the same people as earlier, the turnaround isn't something that "was on the script from day 1".

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 am

ssu wrote:
clubgop wrote:Not from the Pentagon or IC and all the other ancillarys.
The National Security council doesn't do what basically the Presidential transition team ought to have done. The NSC isn't the forum for picking people into various offices.

And as the DNI and the CJCS are the same people as earlier, the turnaround isn't something that "was on the script from day 1".
Just look at the narrative being built here. Bannon is pure evil, everything he touches turns to snakes and scarab beetles. So bring him into every executive department clear the place out and leave, make sure that intern you call a "senior (in college) Whitehouse official" say it was forced and over his objections and everything will be flowers and rainbows. Notice how Democrats aint backing your play anymore? Because they cant act like sore loser bitches and have you coddle them.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:32 am

clubgop wrote:Just look at the narrative being built here. Bannon is pure evil, everything he touches turns to snakes and scarab beetles. So bring him into every executive department clear the place out and leave, make sure that intern you call a "senior (in college) Whitehouse official" say it was forced and over his objections and everything will be flowers and rainbows. Notice how Democrats aint backing your play anymore? Because they cant act like sore loser bitches and have you coddle them.
?

Not my narrative, so I don't know what exactly you are talking about.

Now Bannon might be a great political strategist to get voters that otherwise would have stayed away, but him waltzing into the NSC was a bad decision right from the start. Especially with kicking out the CJSC and DNI. Yes, with Bannon Trump could likely relate to voters that the rich New Yorker wouldn't have otherwise been able to connect with, but a chair at the NSC? These guys just thought that hey, we can do whatever we want as we know have the keys to the castle.

It's a losing thing just like giving all things and the kitchen sink for Jared Kushner to handle. I simply don't get it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 pm

ssu wrote:
clubgop wrote:Just look at the narrative being built here. Bannon is pure evil, everything he touches turns to snakes and scarab beetles. So bring him into every executive department clear the place out and leave, make sure that intern you call a "senior (in college) Whitehouse official" say it was forced and over his objections and everything will be flowers and rainbows. Notice how Democrats aint backing your play anymore? Because they cant act like sore loser bitches and have you coddle them.
?

Yes I know. Which why your American liberal hangers on are non existent anymore. :sleeping-yellow: Gotta spice it up a little. You boring.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:39 am

ssu wrote:
?

Now Bannon might be a great political strategist to get voters that otherwise would have stayed away, but him waltzing into the NSC was a bad decision right from the start. Especially with kicking out the CJSC and DNI. Yes, with Bannon Trump could likely relate to voters that the rich New Yorker wouldn't have otherwise been able to connect with, but a chair at the NSC? These guys just thought that hey, we can do whatever we want as we know have the keys to the castle.

It's a losing thing just like giving all things and the kitchen sink for Jared Kushner to handle. I simply don't get it.
This is Trump trying to institute a new Imperial presidency. Hereditary rule, and nepotism so blatant that Americans deny it's even happening. We used to kill people for even giving the appearance of a king. Now we just chuckle and ignore it.

The Chinese saw it clearly and called it
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:50 am

We used to kill people for even giving the appearance of a king
When did we become Rome?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
We used to kill people for even giving the appearance of a king
When did we become Rome?
From the beginning. Our entire system is modeled on it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0