Trump's SCOTUS

Haumana

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:06 pm
It’s just a cool word. I’m not moving; I’ll buy my 1st Gun instead for when the Commies come.
HAHAHA! Fair enough. What kind of gun?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:22 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
It’s just a cool word. I’m not moving; I’ll buy my 1st Gun instead for when the Commies come.
Actually, my good friend, John, the guy with all the Ferraris, told me he’ll give me 1 of his guns when the time comes. He’s got a gun safe the size of half my garage, and I have a big garage! His garage is 14,000 sq. ft. counting the lifts. Anyway, when the Commies come, I’ll be dead or going to jail because I’ll to be shooting to kill.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:41 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 pm
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Actually, my good friend, John, the guy with all the Ferraris, told me he’ll give me 1 of his guns when the time comes. He’s got a gun safe the size of half my garage, and I have a big garage! His garage is 14,000 sq. ft. counting the lifts. Anyway, when the Commies come, I’ll be dead or going to jail because I’ll to be shooting to kill.
Welcome to the gang of deplorables.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:41 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:

Welcome to the gang of deplorables.
He needs a 12ga shotgun loaded with 00 Buckshot.

http://www.millerrodandgun.com/DetailP ... a_0200.htm
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 pm

ACB, will be the only non-Ivy League Justice. All the rest are Harvard or Yale.

The graduates of the Ivy League thus emerge with a highly regarded credential, a stellar network, but also with many common assumptions, habits, and expectations. Generally, this point of view consists of the aesthetic and political views of managerial class neoliberalism. The viewpoint is familiar from the pages of the Washington Post, law school faculty lounges, corporate human resource departments, and in the downstream media that takes their cues from the ruling class.
https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/15/amy- ... ue-cartel/
ACB showed herself to be the smarter and better prepared than any of the recent Ivy Leaguers to come up for conformation. Ivy League ed is a just a pass into the club.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 pm
ACB, will be the only non-Ivy League Justice. All the rest are Harvard or Yale.

The graduates of the Ivy League thus emerge with a highly regarded credential, a stellar network, but also with many common assumptions, habits, and expectations. Generally, this point of view consists of the aesthetic and political views of managerial class neoliberalism. The viewpoint is familiar from the pages of the Washington Post, law school faculty lounges, corporate human resource departments, and in the downstream media that takes their cues from the ruling class.
https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/15/amy- ... ue-cartel/
ACB showed herself to be the smarter and better prepared than any of the recent Ivy Leaguers to come up for conformation. Ivy League ed is a just a pass into the club.
No different than Oxford or Cambridge in the UK, just the name carries unearned prestige.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:02 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:21 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:32 am
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... 75904?s=20

Sen. Hirono needs to be put out to pasture... she is an embarrassment to her seat, and may actually take the title of one of the dumbest people in congress...
I want to know what kind of blackmail she has on Shumer to get that committee spot. Everybody wants on that committee, why her?
They pay for committee spots by sharing campaign funds. Better committee positions increases your ability to raise campaign contributions, so they want the best grifters on those posts. Competence has nothing to do with it.
How does a Senator from Hawaii raise that kind of money?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Buy one now and get some practice in. You don't want to be in a bad situation and not be intimately familiar with your firearm.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:31 am

Guns are the great equalizer of The Right, as democracy is to The Left.

I don’t think other people’s wisdom is equal to mine, and I hate the idea that 2 nitwits get to tell me what to do. Similarly, a gun makes any 12-year old as intimidating as me; I hate the idea of that just as much. Those 2 things, democracy & guns, totally neutralize my hard-earned accomplishments in life; they take away the rewards of my liberty.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:40 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:31 am
Guns are the great equalizer of The Right, as democracy is to The Left.

I don’t think other people’s wisdom is equal to mine, and I hate the idea that 2 nitwits get to tell me what to do. Similarly, a gun makes any 12-year old as intimidating as me; I hate the idea of that just as much. Those 2 things, democracy & guns, totally neutralize my hard-earned accomplishments in life; they take away the rewards of my liberty.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink.

The point is that opinions don't matter, facts do.
#NotOneRedCent