Trump's SCOTUS

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:11 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:05 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 am
Trump didn't create these morons, but he can't save us from them either.
(See my post above.)

You support Trump and are convinced he will win, so I suppose we will get the chance to see if he is able to end the civil unrest in his second term that he was incapable of quelling in his first.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:16 am

He could have jackbooted it but he didn’t; first score to Trump. However, that doesn’t mean he won’t have to in his second term. The problem is Dem governors & AGs. If Republicans win big enough this election, the riots will go away because young women are cowards who will only act if enabled.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:20 am

The civil war is feminists, minorities & weirdos who want to reverse The Patriarchy (liberty, meritocracy & patriotism). I do NOT want The Patriarchy reversed, so I will fight back. That is where the conflict is coming from, NOT Trump!

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:21 am

Trump gets credit for not using the jackboot, but the Dem governors and AGs are commies for using the same approach? I must be failing to see the logic staring in me in the face on that one.

If not using the jackboot is the policy we are supporting, you can probably rely on Biden for that.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:23 am

If the riots go away because The Patriarchy has fallen, that is the opposite of what I want. But it's what The Left wants; however, that hateful Trump is in their way, otherwise the riots would stop.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:27 am

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:21 am
Trump gets credit for not using the jackboot, but the Dem governors and AGs are commies for using the same approach? I must be failing to see the logic staring in me in the face on that one.

If not using the jackboot is the policy we are supporting, you can probably rely on Biden for that.
Dude, all you got to say is that you prefer egalitarianism then I'll understand your position. You're a smart guy, one of the best on this forum, however I can't follow your logic (which I should be able to do since I'm one of the best in the world at that). The problem is, from what you've written before, I've assumed you were a The Patriarchy guy; that's what doesn't make sense?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:51 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:27 am

Dude, all you got to say is that you prefer egalitarianism then I'll understand your position. You're a smart guy, one of the best on this forum, however I can't follow your logic (which I should be able to do since I'm one of the best in the world at that). The problem is, from what you've written, I've assumed you were a The Patriarchy guy; that's what doesn't make sense?
It doesn't make sense to you because you have defined a Biden win as "Egalitarianism wins" and a Trump win as "Patriarchy wins."
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:01 am

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:51 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Dude, all you got to say is that you prefer egalitarianism then I'll understand your position. You're a smart guy, one of the best on this forum, however I can't follow your logic (which I should be able to do since I'm one of the best in the world at that). The problem is, from what you've written, I've assumed you were a The Patriarchy guy; that's what doesn't make sense?
It doesn't make sense to you because you have defined a Biden win as "Egalitarianism wins" and a Trump win as "Patriarchy wins."
You mean the Obama delegate that supported Obama/Biden for 8 years thinks Biden would continue Obama's legacy of appointing The Matriarchy sympathizers to important positions & supporting The Matriarchy ideals, especially considering his VP? You mean that guy?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:22 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:01 am
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:51 am
Martin Hash wrote:

You mean the Obama delegate that supported Obama/Biden for 8 years thinks Biden would continue Obama's legacy of appointing The Matriarchy sympathizers to important positions & supporting The Matriarchy ideals, especially considering his VP? You mean that guy?
I am convinced we want the same thing.

However, I think that the intersectional matriarchy is its own worst enemy. Worse than Trump. And that as people learn more about it, they will reject it with increasing frequency - but that is difficult with Trump in the executive office because his chaotic management and constant distractions provide a plausible cover for Weirdo Unity.

Absent Weirdo Unity, trans activists will ramp up their sniping at TERFS. Black Feminists will ramp up their sniping at "Karens." BLM will continue to alienate the rest of America with their antics, and neither Biden not Harris will stop them.

The best assaults on the '1619 Project' have been from liberal historians organically taking issue with its bad history. Trump's top-down, federal-bureaucracy-o- patriotic-history is just pushing at an open door, and, frankly, should irritate and vex any liberty minded patriot who loves free speech and doesn't want the feds mucking around in shit that ain't the feds' business.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38 am

That argument relies on 3 fallacies:
1) You’ve timed the top of the stock, so to speak.
2) Trump is the single cause of their alliance.
3) Stand real still and the monster will not get you.