Trump's SCOTUS

Martin Hash

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:24 am

The reason Trump is so hated is not because he’s crass, it’s because he thwarted the plans of the egalitarians & race-hustlers on the one side, and the NeoCons & MIC on the other. I know lots of people I don’t like but I only hate the ones who are in my way.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:31 am

Where's CHAZ?

Nobody stomped it out, it fizzled out after a month - and nobody is talking about it other than to mock it.

I guaran-fricken-tee that if local authorities had assaulted it with force it would still be in the news, covered with sympathy. The active assault might have even generated enough push back to keep CHAZ vital and populated with idiots for more than almost one month.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:33 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:17 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:26 am
i think a biden victory would lead to apathy among the left, similar to the obama years, not a ratcheting up of contempt for white people, as we've seen during the trump years
So riots will stop?
:lol:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:50 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:31 am
Where's CHAZ?

Nobody stomped it out, it fizzled out after a month - and nobody is talking about it other than to mock it.

I guaran-fricken-tee that if local authorities had assaulted it with force it would still be in the news, covered with sympathy. The active assault might have even generated enough push back to keep CHAZ vital and populated with idiots for more than almost one month.
So the Leftist Frame is that Trump caused all this and when he's gone, The Patriarchy will be safe, and White people can breath a sigh of relief. That ignores the forces that led up to Trump's inauguration, but okay, if that's your narrative. However, if Biden does get elected, and the rioting gets worse, The Matriarchy takes over, and I have to flee to Guatemala, who do I get to kill before I go?

p.s. You can leave your address with a third party that only provides it to me after the event.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:54 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:50 am
Where's CHAZ?

So the Leftist Frame is that Trump caused all this and when he's gone, The Patriarchy will be safe, and White people can breath a sigh of relief. That ignores the forces that led up to Trump's inauguration, but okay, if that's your narrative. However, if Biden does get elected, and the rioting gets worse, The Matriarchy takes over, and I have to flee to Guatemala, who do I get to kill before I go?

p.s. You can leave your address with a third party that only provides it to me after the event.
Narrative?

Compare CHAZ to Kent State and decide for yourself whether force is always the most effective approach, then kill whomever you like.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:56 am

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:54 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Where's CHAZ?

Narrative?

Compare CHAZ to Kent State and decide for yourself whether force is always the most effective approach, then kill whomever you like.
Dude, I live in Portland, and remember Kent State; you're so fucking insulting. (One of my favorite songs is "Ohio.")

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:00 am

I'll never get past that everyone thinks their judgment is as good as mine, even with logic staring them in the face.

I was a Dem for 41 years. I voted for Obama. I saw what was happening and predicted Trump would win. I'm not a Republican, I only support Trump because he's doing what I want done. I don't give a fuck if he's crass. My favorite president is Teddy Roosevelt; he was probably the crassest president ever. People who question my WISE decision to back Trump, and claim it's some kind of loyalty cult, are insulting as hell.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:01 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:24 am
The reason Trump is so hated is not because he’s crass, it’s because he thwarted the plans of the egalitarians & race-hustlers on the one side, and the NeoCons & MIC on the other. I know lots of people I don’t like but I only hate the ones who are in my way.
The thing about the president of the US, you aren't supposed to want to have him as a "drinking buddy", what you want is you want to know that he has the back of the US when the chips are down. To be an asshole to those who want to see this country harm, and to tell other countries fuck off, the US before you.

Trump is exactly that person, and Biden is not. (I still wouldn't want Biden as a drinking buddy)
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:56 am
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:54 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Narrative?

Dude, I live in Portland, and remember Kent State; you're so fucking insulting. (One of my favorite songs is "Ohio.")
Yeah. Kent State became a symbol of resistance that has lasted 50 years. CHAZ is a footnote, and, if anything, a symbol for how we all need municipal services, and a reminder that anarchic revolts are stupid.

Trump didn't create these morons, but he can't save us from them either.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:05 am

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 am
Trump didn't create these morons, but he can't save us from them either.
(See my post above.)