Trump's SCOTUS

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:32 pm

Shut up boomer.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:28 pm
Here’s my perspective, which I don’t think Hanny understands; I’m a successful OWG that prides myself on my accomplishments. This decade has gotten worse & worse for me; SJWs coming at me, feminists saying derogatory things, and a general contempt from Millennials. If Biden wins, that means the negativity is going to ratchet up significantly. When I say I have to rethink staying in the U.S., I’m not overstating how uncomfortable everyday life will be for me.
The negativity towards accomplished OWGs seems to have gotten worse since 2016, not better. I'm not as convinced as most here that more Trumpian belligerence is the key to defeating ignorant, progressive belligerence.

Contemptible people may hold you in contempt, so what - as long as you are above contempt in the eyes of quality people.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:59 pm

You hold a higher opinion of the general population than me. Once the anti-Patriarchy crowd is unleashed, it’s going to be a bloodbath.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 pm

My opinion of the general population is that they are lazy and feckless, and the anti-patriarchy #resistance will fizzle without an obvious and easy target.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:47 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 pm
My opinion of the general population is that they are lazy and feckless, and the anti-patriarchy #resistance will fizzle without an obvious and easy target.
That statement is so contrived I debated responding, finally deciding not to.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:47 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 pm
That statement is so contrived I debated responding, finally deciding not to.
So you responded by saying you weren't going to respond?
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:01 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:32 am
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... 75904?s=20

Sen. Hirono needs to be put out to pasture... she is an embarrassment to her seat, and may actually take the title of one of the dumbest people in congress...
I want to know what kind of blackmail she has on Shumer to get that committee spot. Everybody wants on that committee, why her?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:21 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:32 am
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... 75904?s=20

Sen. Hirono needs to be put out to pasture... she is an embarrassment to her seat, and may actually take the title of one of the dumbest people in congress...
I want to know what kind of blackmail she has on Shumer to get that committee spot. Everybody wants on that committee, why her?
They pay for committee spots by sharing campaign funds. Better committee positions increases your ability to raise campaign contributions, so they want the best grifters on those posts. Competence has nothing to do with it.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:26 am

i think a biden victory would lead to apathy among the left, similar to the obama years, not a ratcheting up of contempt for white people, as we've seen during the trump years

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:17 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:26 am
i think a biden victory would lead to apathy among the left, similar to the obama years, not a ratcheting up of contempt for white people, as we've seen during the trump years
So riots will stop?