Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Against: Taxes changed so the rich get richer
Pro: Giant deficits that redistribute wealth
Against: Most of that goes to The 1%

Against: A novice to politics
Pro: Learned the hard way

Against: Appeals to OWGs
Pro: Appeals to OWGs

Everything else you said was a word salad.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:17 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:09 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:06 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Dude, that's a lot of mind-reading & predicting the future. I stated actual facts that have occurred that are liberty-centric. So, once again: peace in the Middle East, highest Black support, no wars, SCOTUS, Critical Race theory... My god, man, that may be the most successful First term for liberty of all time. Who ya got to compete with that?

You don't like the guy's morals, I get it. I don't have any nor believe in any, so it's nothing to me.
I described actual things that actually happened, and are currently happening, and propose that they represent a real danger to liberty.

Most of the things you referenced have only a tenuous connection to liberty, at best.
I can I debate a guy who thinks SCOTUS is not the ultimate in liberty gamesmanship? Or somebody who doesn't think Blacks are intelligent enough to know who's going to give them the liberty to solve their own problems? Or doesn't see the EXTREME danger in Critical Race Theory? Or thinks forever wars are fine? Dude, really, we're done here.
Any Republican would have gotten the same list of SCOTUS nominees, what does that have to do with Trump's principles?

Blacks are just as capable of being wrong about candidates as anyone else, or does Black support for Biden prove he is the better liberty-candidate?

Critical Race Theory is garbage, but 'outlawing' theories one doesn't agree with isn't exactly a liberty-move.

I think economics are more closely tied to opportunity than foreign wars.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Once again, your morals overshadow my principles. Won’t you feel funny when it’s me who ends up shooting you during the civil war?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:46 pm

You know there's going to be violence when both sides think they're fighting for liberty.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:31 pm
Once again, your morals overshadow my principles. Won’t you feel funny when it’s me who ends up shooting you during the civil war?
Once again, we are at loggerheads over who is more consistently applying the same principles, but I am happy that dedication to principles is the source of conflict.

Also, if you think someone else isn't going to take me out in the civil war before you can get to me, you are seriously underestimating how quickly I can get myself shot.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:06 pm

Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:17 pm
Critical Race Theory is garbage, but 'outlawing' theories one doesn't agree with isn't exactly a liberty-move.
I have to disagree with you on that - he didn't "outLAW" anything, *you* are free to spend all the money you have on CRT courses, if you are a private business you are also free to do the same. The only thing he did was ban Federal government budget money from being spent on it. I agree, I don't want my tax dollars going to teach the Federal employees (who technically work for me, as a taxpayer) that utter garbage.

As a private individual/business, do what you want, just don't expect me to pay for it, and if I choose not to do business with you anymore because I see you pushing it, that's *my* free choice.

Find your own way to pay for it instead of expecting me, a white male, to pay for someone to teach you to hate me, or expecting the government to fund you being taught the government sucks and white people are evil. Pay for your racism, sexism, and anti-government training on your own, thanks. :roll:

I'm sure the grifters teaching that stuff will be more than happy to take as much of *your* money as you are willing to throw at them.
Last edited by Ph64 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:06 pm
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:17 pm
I have to disagree with you on that - he didn't "outLAW" anything, *you* are free to spend all the money you have on CRT courses, if you are a private business you are also free to do the same. The only thing he did was ban Federal government budget money from being spent on it. I agree, I don't want my tax dollars going to teach the Federal employees (who technically work for me, as a taxpayer) that utter garbage.

As a private individual/business, do what you want, just don't expect me to pay for it, and if I choose not to do business with you anymore because I see you pushing it, that's *my* free choice.
'Outlaw' was Hash's term.

Pulling federal funds away from CRT training is great, but I think it is an exaggeration to claim that this is some sort of major triumph for liberty.

In fact, depending on how much it cost, exposing more people to CRT trash is probably a good thing, since I suspect a lot of people are still confused about what CRT is actually promoting, and exposure will only pull them off the fence by making it clear what an absurd, unethical, and cynical load of crap it is.
HAIL!

-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:34 pm

Does pulling of federal funds include federal student loans?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:34 pm
Does pulling of federal funds include federal student loans?
That would be awesome if It wasn’t political suicide - while it would royally fuck over academia, it would fuck students more. Revoking grants is a better approach.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:23 pm

https://apnews.com/2671c24ddc972989ef44b5cd88461b1d

Barrett seems great.

Trump should get the ball rolling on this ASAFP
HAIL!

-Hwen