Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:51 am

HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:42 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Well, we certainly seem to be rushing vaccines out the door for this latest virus, don't we?
Are we? All diseases are the same right?

Nope. The COVID virus mutates to quickly. They will use the same methodology as the flu vaccine.

So in general helpful for the masses, not so effective for all of the symptoms of the disease.
And you don't see the issue waiting for the "vaccine" until we open up?
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:03 am

HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:42 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Well, we certainly seem to be rushing vaccines out the door for this latest virus, don't we?
Are we? All diseases are the same right?

Nope. The COVID virus mutates to quickly. They will use the same methodology as the flu vaccine.

So in general helpful for the masses, not so effective for all of the symptoms of the disease.
Tell that to Dirty dick not me.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:34 pm

I don't have any emotion for RBG. I put her in the class of self serving politicians who will never step down because they are so full of themselves. Like McCain, Byrd and Biden.

RBG was an idealogue, who felt free to spout her bias, something non Lefties are not allowed. And that pisses me off.

Ginsburg has slammed Trump three times in the last week.

“He has no consistency about him," Ginsburg told CNN late Monday. "He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."
She told the New York Times in an interview published online Sunday, "I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” She told Times reporter Adam Liptak that it reminded her of something her husband, Martin, who died in 2010, would have said: "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."
When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-e ... sm-n608006
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:34 pm
I don't have any emotion for RBG. I put her in the class of self serving politicians who will never step down because they are so full of themselves. Like McCain, Byrd and Biden.

RBG was an idealogue, who felt free to spout her bias, something non Lefties are not allowed. And that pisses me off.

Ginsburg has slammed Trump three times in the last week.

“He has no consistency about him," Ginsburg told CNN late Monday. "He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."
She told the New York Times in an interview published online Sunday, "I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” She told Times reporter Adam Liptak that it reminded her of something her husband, Martin, who died in 2010, would have said: "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."
When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-e ... sm-n608006
I won't miss her either.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:36 am

Trump need to pick a conservative black lesbian to replace RBG, then sit back and watch the D's head explode over the word salad trying to disavow her as legit.
Last edited by AverageJoe on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:09 am

Seen on Twitter:

"Trump should nominate Joe Biden for the Supreme Court, just so the libs will finally pay attention to the rape charges against him."

:lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:10 am

AverageJoe wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:36 am
Trump need to pick a conservative black gay female to replace RBG, then sit back and watch the D's head explode over the word salad trying to disavow her as legit.
This... I'd do PPV for that show.
#NotOneRedCent

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:15 am

I meant to say conservative black lesbian.

I fell into the word salad hole myself.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:17 am

AverageJoe wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:15 am
I meant to say conservative black lesbian.

I fell into the word salad hole myself.
I knew what you meant, and if still PPV that.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:35 am

#NotOneRedCent