Trump's SCOTUS

The Conservative

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:42 am
RBG will be dead in the next 18 months.

And I dont buy the bullshit about her still being actively engaged with cases. It's a lie.
I know healthy people who went through treatment, there is no way she is doing anything but resting...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:47 am

This is her 3rd consecutive year with cancer roaming around her torso. Pancreatic, Lung, Liver.

Shes been a figurehead placeholder to try and outlast Trump.

Like McCain and others in Washington they are shallow people, they only have their position of power and that's all they are. No real family or relationships, just the position.

It's both sad and disgusting.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:05 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:14 am
C-Mag wrote:

And I dont buy the bullshit about her still being actively engaged with cases. It's a lie.
I know healthy people who went through treatment, there is no way she is doing anything but resting...
Sorta works like Magic Johnson living with AIDS for 30 years. It's a different world for those with money.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:05 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Sorta works like Magic Johnson living with AIDS for 30 years. It's a different world for those with money.
Not when she's physically unable to do much but hold her head up... she mentally may be there, but physically, she's a fucking mess. Go through chemo and the rest, your muscles, etc are reduced, your body mass is fucked up, your hair like most people's 401K's go away, and you look like shit.

She is not doing what she'd been said she is doing.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:10 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I thought he still had HIV? He does, it never progressed to AIDS. Now early on he benefited greatly from his wealth but now in 2020 being HIV positive and living with it for years on end is even possible for people living in halfway houses, I know, some of them are my patients. Thank Big pharma you unappreciative ignoramus.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:10 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I thought he still had HIV? He does, it never progressed to AIDS. Now early on he benefited greatly from his wealth but now in 2020 being HIV positive and living with it for years on end is even possible for people living in halfway houses, I know, some of them are my patients. Thank Big pharma you unappreciative ignoramus.
Thank you Big Pharma for keeping HIV alive and well in our population, while fleecing the poor bastards for every penny, you ignorant twits.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:46 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:53 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Thank you Big Pharma for keeping HIV alive and well in our population, while fleecing the poor bastards for every penny, you ignorant twits.
You expect a cure? You a big fan of chemo? You can't even tell me the difference between HIV and AIDS. Thank you big farm for keeping hunger alive and well in our population, while fleecing the poor bastards for every penny, you ignorant "what is primary" twits.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:09 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:46 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

You expect a cure? You a big fan of chemo? You can't even tell me the difference between HIV and AIDS. Thank you big farm for keeping hunger alive and well in our population, while fleecing the poor bastards for every penny, you ignorant "what is primary" twits.
Well, we certainly seem to be rushing vaccines out the door for this latest virus, don't we?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:09 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:09 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Well, we certainly seem to be rushing vaccines out the door for this latest virus, don't we?
Are we? All diseases are the same right?

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:42 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:09 pm
clubgop wrote:

Are we? All diseases are the same right?

Nope. The COVID virus mutates to quickly. They will use the same methodology as the flu vaccine.

So in general helpful for the masses, not so effective for all of the symptoms of the disease.
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK