Trump's SCOTUS

C-Mag

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:38 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:14 am
I called that weeks ago. We'll see what kind of coverage she gets from the press at her event that allows the press to be there. No coverage, then something's up.
+1 You did sir.

This is worse than the John McCain Bullshittery. Where the press demands the smallest bit of information from political opponents and clearly work propaganda with allies. We are nearing 60 days since she's been seen in public or on the job.

It is more than fair that the Ameircan people know that she is capable, and doing her job reviewing cases before the Supreme Court.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:51 pm

Blogger says no RBG at reported event
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Hiding the death of a Justice would be too far even for them. I have trouble believing they"d do this.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:03 pm

When did someone check on her last? Does she have cats?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:07 pm

Here's the WAPO article:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 16d8c6148e
Ginsburg did not speak, and many in the crowd did not know she was there. She sat in the back, and most saw her only as they left the performance. Michaels did not announce her presence.
I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I'm having doubts about her actually being alive at this point. Other than the WAPO, no one else is confirming her presence at the event. I thought she was supposed to at another event last night, but I haven't seen any reports of that today. Also funny how all other sources just refer to the WAPO as their own proof.

If this was a conservative SCOTUS,, there would be media stalking them to get proof of life. Liberal in question....crickets.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:20 pm

Hastur wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:03 pm
When did someone check on her last? Does she have cats?
:lol:

@ StA
I don't know what the motivation would be to hide her death. You'd have to have a goal of how long to hide it. Waiting for 2020 election is too long, do they think Mueller is going to get Trump soon and then they could reveal her death? …….seems unlikely.

However, I think it's likely they are hiding the truth about her health. Like they did with McCain, they downplayed his health problems for a long time. This happens. Did Reagan have all his faculties throughout his tenure? Many say no.

It's very possible that she was doing well after surgery, reviewing cases from home, but got pneumonia because of her lowered immune system with chemo. Then they went, SHIT, we'll hide her for several weeks until she recovers. That's logical.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:21 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:07 pm
Here's the WAPO article:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 16d8c6148e
Ginsburg did not speak, and many in the crowd did not know she was there. She sat in the back, and most saw her only as they left the performance. Michaels did not announce her presence.
I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I'm having doubts about her actually being alive at this point. Other than the WAPO, no one else is confirming her presence at the event. I thought she was supposed to at another event last night, but I haven't seen any reports of that today. Also funny how all other sources just refer to the WAPO as their own proof.

If this was a conservative SCOTUS,, there would be media stalking them to get proof of life. Liberal in question....crickets.

MSM: Dude, she was there, trust us.

Leftits: Yess'm!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:21 pm

MSM: Dude, she was there, trust us.

Leftits: Yess'm!
:dance:
She hasn't been at work since mid December, we are about to go into the second week of February. How long is too long to be absent from the SCOTUS. I don't think anyone cares, unless she is voting remotely. That looks suspicious AF.

I don't think they would fake her death, but I didn't think I'd see the US Intel community spy on a POTUS Candidate and use it as an attempt as a Coup either.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:52 am

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:17 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:52 am

Lolz - that one got a chuckle.