Woman kicked off plane for berating Trump supporter

Okeefenokee

Re: Woman kicked off plane for berating Trump supporter

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Just walk off the plane without saying a word to her. Don't look at her. Ignore her when she asks where you are going. Walk back to the booking area and buy a ticket to Costa Rica. If she asks, tell her you are going to Africa or something.
Do we even know if he was required to leave as well? From what I saw, the airline didn't have any grounds to remove him for sitting there quietly, because holding him responsible for her behavior is patriarchy and all, can't do it anymore.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Just walk off the plane without saying a word to her. Don't look at her. Ignore her when she asks where you are going. Walk back to the booking area and buy a ticket to Costa Rica. If she asks, tell her you are going to Africa or something.
Do we even know if he was required to leave as well? From what I saw, the airline didn't have any grounds to remove him for sitting there quietly, because holding him responsible for her behavior is patriarchy and all, can't do it anymore.

The hell men are not held responsible for women's behavior. That's what always happens. Not holding men accountable for what women do would be labeled misogyny.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:04 pm

I have a hard time imagining them tell him he has to get off too because he didn't keep his woman in line.

Because of the implications, but that's a logical viewpoint, so it doesn't mean it's true.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:11 pm

I don't see why the airline would have not let him keep his seat. The "GTFO" request and subsequent police involvement was all just directed at the wife, as far as I could tell.

That poor bastard has the look of a man who has decades of practice as quietly shuffling along behind her with his head down.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:54 am

This was minimal. I dont think the lady was too bad, maybe the video didn't get the full experience. But when it comes to conflict at 30000 feet the airlines just arent having any of it.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 am

Kath wrote:Horrible person.

And so are you who think so little of me.
I explained my post. You want to apologize for calling me a horrible person now?

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:12 am

PartyOf5 wrote:

I explained my post. You want to apologize for calling me a horrible person now?
It wasn't aimed at you.
Account abandoned.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:28 am

Kath wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

It wasn't aimed at you.
It seemed to be, but ok. For the record I don't think you're a far left nutjob.