Woman kicked off plane for berating Trump supporter

K@th

Re: Woman kicked off plane for berating Trump supporter

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 pm

I knew someone who thinks I'm far left nutjob would think it believable that I could find the man was at fault. That woman was appalling and getting ejected from the airplane was the minimum I would want done. Horrible person.

And so are you who think so little of me.
Account abandoned.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:00 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Kath wrote:http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... space.html

How have you guys not posted this yet? OMFG.

What an asshole.
Who's the asshole? According to the story, a number of others on the plane asked for her to be removed from the plane. It didn't sound like the Trump supporter was the one pushing the issue.
You think only men can be assholes..? How very feminist of you. :P
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Her husband never once shut her down. You can tell this woman has behaved like this with impunity for years. The man is just a broken-down husk who allows this behavior to persist decade after decade.

Spouses are supposed to keep each other in check so this type of shit doesn't happen.

I bet if he had told her to calm down, she'd accuse him of misogyny or something.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:11 pm

I am guessing that trip back to the hotel got tense for that couple. Imagine being denied saying goodbye to your mother just because your overly sensitive wife can't handle a little political diversity in her vicinity?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:17 pm

BjornP wrote:I am guessing that trip back to the hotel got tense for that couple. Imagine being denied saying goodbye to your mother just because your overly sensitive wife can't handle a little political diversity in her vicinity?
Look at his face. The man is long gone. He's like one of those husks in Mass Effect.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:29 pm

While I agree that despondency in the face of such a wife would be natural, it could also be that whole "mother having just died" thing that makes him look phased out. Personally, I suspect it's a combo. His wife did after all use his grief to excuse her own obnoxious behavior.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:33 pm

BjornP wrote:While I agree that despondency in the face of such a wife would be natural, it could also be that whole "mother having just died" thing that makes him look phased out. Personally, I suspect it's a combo. His wife did after all use his grief to excuse her own obnoxious behavior.

True. I shouldn't presume when the guy is mourning. I'd fucking leave the bitch and move to Costa Rica at that point. No point in being married at that age if you don't want to be, and I wouldn't want to deal with that drama every day at all.

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 pm

She does make me feel like she's a 24/7 soap opera. Yikes.
Account abandoned.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Kath wrote:I knew someone who thinks I'm far left nutjob would think it believable that I could find the man was at fault. That woman was appalling and getting ejected from the airplane was the minimum I would want done. Horrible person.

And so are you who think so little of me.
Women aren't usually referred to as assholes. I asked because I wasn't sure, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. Take it easy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Just walk off the plane without saying a word to her. Don't look at her. Ignore her when she asks where you are going. Walk back to the booking area and buy a ticket to Costa Rica. If she asks, tell her you are going to Africa or something.