Re: Our Guy Flynn

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:28 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:18 am
https://rumble.com/vibi21-michael-flynn ... ybody.html

Trust the plan...

This guy really is something else...
Trust the Plan.............. Yee Haw

I think he's right in that a lot of people are watching Maricopa County closely. I know I'm quietly keeping one eye on it. But no one is trusting the plan until they see some evidence and then see the actual righting of wrongs.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:11 am

At this point, the Q thing looks more like a control/coping mechanism to keep the lid on The Reaction.

Brilliantly played, if true. Pretend to be an insider with super-secret intel, and tell everyone to keep cool because Something Will Happen.

Kudos to the CIA for that one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:18 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:11 am
At this point, the Q thing looks more like a control/coping mechanism to keep the lid on The Reaction.

Brilliantly played, if true. Pretend to be an insider with super-secret intel, and tell everyone to keep cool because Something Will Happen.

Kudos to the CIA for that one.
I tend to agree.

It's the best explanation.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:24 am

The moment I understood what the Q crowd were saying, I pretty much knew it was probably some kind of CIA operation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:27 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:24 am
The moment I understood what the Q crowd were saying, I pretty much knew it was probably some kind of CIA operation.
I wanted to believe so fucking bad. But there was never any evidence it wasn't more than a fraud.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:07 am

General Flynn FTW.
TL;DW: It’s all distractions from the election fraud. Communism is here.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ame ... aken-small
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:02 pm

I think communism is mostly a red herring. The people doing this are not themselves communist, but they are using communists to gain power. The communists are just the useful idiots. The people doing this, I would say, are closer to fascists, in the marriage of government and corporations sense. In this sense, the useful idiots communists are correct about the fascists, but they unwittingly are being fooled into identifying the wrong group of people as fascist. I think the focus on communists, to a lesser degree, is a similar situation where people are being fooled into focusing on the communists to distract from the real enemy (who to be fair the communists are unwittingly aligned with).

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:28 pm

We will lose if we can’t identify the enemy: yes, both Fascists & Commies share the goal of authoritarianism but the Commies have the levers of power, make no mistake.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:02 pm

the structure is more akin to the origin of Communism on the far left in the French Revolution

at the top is an oligarchy, effectively Gilded Age 2.0 Robber Barons

these oligarchs are Hegelian Progressive Leftist Techno Uoptians, the Big Tech Jacobins

they exercise power by way of the institutions, government, non-government and corporate, through the managerial class Mandarins

the oligarchs currently favour the Woke Cultural Marxian Communist Academic class to fill the role of institutional Mandarins

then there is a dissident faction of oligarchs, the Ancien Regime of Industrialists, led by Big Oil, left over from the 20th century

this dissident faction of oligarchs tends to exercise power through the National Security Consensus & Military Industrial Complex

currently the Techno Uptopians are purging the institutions of their Ancien Regime Industrialist adversaries

Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:01 pm

PLATA O PLOMO