Our Guy Flynn

kybkh

Re: Our Guy Flynn

Post by kybkh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:16 pm

watch flynn's face react as he is read a letter of appreciation from Obama at the 36:00 mark...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:59 am

Michael Leeden: Make No Mistake: The Mueller Investigation Was All About Flynn
So there were many high-ranking intelligence officials who were out to get Flynn. You can see them at work long before there was a hint of Russiagate, when the target was not yet Donald Trump. But then things got worse for the IC, when Flynn was named to head DIA. By then, the FBI was fully engaged in the anti-Flynn campaign, paying people like Stefan Halper to surveil Flynn’s behavior in Great Britain. This produced the fanciful accusation (impossible, for anyone who knew the general) that Flynn had flirted with a good-looking Russian historian. This may have been the start of the “collusion” allegations.

After Flynn was driven out of his post at DIA, things got even more threatening to the intelligence officials, as he became a prime advisor to candidate Trump and, early in the campaign, other Republicans. After the 2016 elections, the IC officials went all-out to keep him out of the White House, sometimes resorting to spreading ridiculous stories. President Obama warned Trump not to appoint Flynn as national security advisor, and Susan Rice actually warned the president-elect that Flynn might be in violation of the Logan Act, for which nobody has ever been prosecuted, and hence blackmailable by the Russians. Meanwhile, the Bureau had opened a counterintelligence investigation of Flynn’s activities. His digital communications were monitored, “unmasked” at the request of Obama officials, and leaked to friendly journalists.

The operation against Flynn provided the model for the anti-Trump assault. When the “collusion with Russia” allegations drove Flynn out of office, the intel officials realized the same methods could prevail against the president. That effort has apparently ended with Mueller’s rejection of the “collusion” allegations.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:08 am

Sometimes its like the rest of the world is just playing ketchup to our timeline. :character-afro:
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:47 am

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:21 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:47 am
Lulz. Nice one, Randy.
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:22 am

the shit winds are coming..

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:07 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:22 am
the shit winds are coming..
Hockey Bombs, Mr. Lahey.

Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:52 pm

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1 ... 8249349122

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Trump needs to reappoint this guy to the DIA after all this shit clears up.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:52 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:56 pm
Trump needs to reappoint this guy to the DIA after all this shit clears up.
+1

My thoughts exactly. Turn loose a guy with righteous vengence
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience