Our Guy Flynn

kybkh

Re: Our Guy Flynn

Post by kybkh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:37 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:28 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Flynn has been painted as a Russian stooge ever since - with critics pointing to his sitting next to Russian President Vladimir Putin at a Russia Today (RT) dinner as "Exhibit A" that he was clearly a Kremlin puppet. US Green Party candidate Jill Stein was also in attendance.

Except the Obama administration knew everything about the dinner, and Flynn briefed US intelligence officials on the trip, according to The Hill's John Solomon - whose claims his sources told him the contents of a classified briefing to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) in May 2017, which Grassley begged to be released to the public.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01- ... nner-putin

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... ept-secret

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:38 pm

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:26 pm

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:44 pm

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Silence Patton
(32)
IMDb
85 min
Subtitles and Closed Captions
Silence Patton asks the question: Why was General Patton silenced during his service in World War II? Was he a threat to Eisenhower, Montgomery, Churchill, and Bradley? Or was Patton not only dismissed by his peers, but the victim of an assassin's bullet? Was his personal silence necessary?

Genres Documentary
Director Robert Orlando
Starring Don Kruizinga, Peter Reznikoff

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:52 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:32 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:38 pm
Flynn knows about Benghazi...

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... n-advance/
Finally :clap:
How many Obama Admin people should be arrested right now?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:14 pm

listen to what Admiral Rogers has to say about Flynn during his DIA retirement ceremony.

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/354078/l ... nce-agency

If this is Flynn's real sister, which it certainly appears to be, shit is pretty ominous cause she is on Q level woke.

https://twitter.com/BarbaraRedgate