El Paso in the news

Okeefenokee

El Paso in the news

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 pm

He was so close.

He must have gotten to El Paso, and thought he was already across the border.

:lol:
FBI Most Wanted fugitive arrested in El Paso

Strickland was placed on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list on Dec. 15, five months after he allegedly shot and killed two men during a fight at a Milwaukee home.

Strickland was spotted by law enforcement leaving the Parkland Mobile Home Park in northeast El Paso as a passenger in a black Dodge Durango, Lindquist said. El Paso FBI agents and police officers conducted a traffic stop and took Strickland into custody without incident.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/fbi-most-wante ... /386287280
That's five minutes down the road.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Re: El Paso in the news

Post by Penner » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Did I miss something? Criminals always head down to Mexico- it's a thing. Like how liberals always threaten to move to Canada- it's a thing.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Sheeeit. I mean he did make it to Mexico. Just a matter of crossing the numerous check points in El Paso. Guess he didn't have the same amount of agency as our illegals :whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 am

Penner wrote:Did I miss something? Criminals always head down to Mexico- it's a thing. Like how liberals always threaten to move to Canada- it's a thing.

El Paso is not in Mexico.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:Did I miss something? Criminals always head down to Mexico- it's a thing. Like how liberals always threaten to move to Canada- it's a thing.

El Paso is not in Mexico.
It's on the US/Mexico border and this person was stopped just shy of entering Mexico.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:13 am

USAToday wrote:EL PASO — A tip from an unnamed El Paso resident led to the arrest of a Milwaukee double murder suspect listed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list Sunday morning in El Paso, officials said.
Now Putin's operatives are interfering with our law enforcement. How long before the Russians run everything here? Someday soon you'll take a seat at your favorite watering-hole and some guy named Pyotr will tell you, "No whiskey, vodka."
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
USAToday wrote:EL PASO — A tip from an unnamed El Paso resident led to the arrest of a Milwaukee double murder suspect listed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list Sunday morning in El Paso, officials said.
Now Putin's operatives are interfering with our law enforcement. How long before the Russians run everything here? Someday soon you'll take a seat at your favorite watering-hole and some guy named Pyotr will tell you, "No whiskey, vodka."
That will be the day I join the Wolverines!!
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:06 pm

El Paso driver tried to smuggle $1 million worth of cocaine, authorities say

An El Paso man is facing drug smuggling charges after more than $1 million worth of cocaine was found in his vehicle at a local border crossing, authorities said.
The 34-year-old man was crossing back into the U.S. on Wednesday through the Paso Del Norte bridge in a 2004 Dodge Dart.
A scan tipped authorities off to the vehicle, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers found 15 bundles of cocaine hidden in the rocker panels of the car, officials said.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-dr ... rities-say
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
El Paso driver tried to smuggle $1 million worth of cocaine, authorities say

An El Paso man is facing drug smuggling charges after more than $1 million worth of cocaine was found in his vehicle at a local border crossing, authorities said.
The 34-year-old man was crossing back into the U.S. on Wednesday through the Paso Del Norte bridge in a 2004 Dodge Dart.
A scan tipped authorities off to the vehicle, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers found 15 bundles of cocaine hidden in the rocker panels of the car, officials said.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-dr ... rities-say
The CIA must be pissed, now they'll have to make it up in the next shipment. :roll:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Three Albuquerque men accused of burglarizing vehicles at West El Paso gyms

EPPD officers arrested three Albuquerque men allegedly involved in a crime spree that began with the burglary of multiple vehicles at two west-side gyms.

Following initial reports, undercover officers began a surveillance operation at two major retail stores based on the suspects' pattern of activities, police said.

The night of May 9, 2017, a police officer saw a man running out of an exit at a store. The officer recognized the suspect, 29-year-old Cordero Jefferson, from previous cases. Jefferson entered a black Taurus and sped away, police said.

Officers followed the Taurus and requested a traffic stop as the vehicle entered I-10 West from Mesa.

Responding patrol units found the Taurus at N. Desert and Redd, where it had collided with another vehicle.

As the officers approached, three suspects ran away on foot in separate directions. Officers eventually arrested the suspects at a nearby strip mall.

http://www.kvia.com/crime/three-albuque ... /493194473