Trust, Corruption, The Work Ethic, and the Police State

clubgop

Re: Trust, Corruption, The Work Ethic, and the Police State

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:43 pm

GrumpyCat did mentioned our evolving police state...

Among its usual list of horror, it mentioned a guns for freedom practice by the Chicago police. Once arrested, they would set you free, if you brought them guns in a certain period of time. Guilt, innocence, whatever, bring them guns, or else jail for you.
With fawing adoration by the looks of it.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCat did mentioned our evolving police state...

Among its usual list of horror, it mentioned a guns for freedom practice by the Chicago police. Once arrested, they would set you free, if you brought them guns in a certain period of time. Guilt, innocence, whatever, bring them guns, or else jail for you.
With fawing adoration by the looks of it.
Wait, what? Who is adoring whom, and why?

It looks like mutual loathing between police, and the community, with the police either falsely accusing (you know, lie) people of a crime, or stopping people for offenses like not using a turn signal. To get the charges dropped, the victim had to get a certain number of guns in a certain limited time.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:33 pm

ClubDerp is on a permanent hair-trigger to make me look like I want everyone to lose their guns or something. Some days I'm such a fascist... :roll:

Anyway, this thread is interesting, but there's no singular moment for a collapse of civilization. It's a process taking decades, and I believe that we're well on our way. We don't have most of the supposed freedoms that our parents enjoyed, and it appears that the trap is slamming shut as we speak. I'll be surprised if anyone still uses the word 'democracy' anymore within a generation.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:ClubDerp is on a permanent hair-trigger to make me look like I want everyone to lose their guns or something. Some days I'm such a fascist... :roll:
You have admitted to it on multiple occasions everytime the issue comes up you show your ignorance and a boner for confiscation.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:50 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:ClubDerp is on a permanent hair-trigger to make me look like I want everyone to lose their guns or something. Some days I'm such a fascist... :roll:
You have admitted to it on multiple occasions everytime the issue comes up you show your ignorance and a boner for confiscation.
I suggested banning assault weapons or non-hunting weapons in a thread about gun control. I didn't troll around 2 message boards bringing it up on almost every post you made for a year. You might need some medication dude.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:36 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I suggested banning assault weapons or non-hunting weapons in a thread about gun control. I didn't troll around 2 message boards bringing it up on almost every post you made for a year. You might need some medication dude.
A loaded political term no can define and handguns and shotguns. I got you pegged. Dirty dick that got stuck with an 18 year sentence should be very careful saying anything to me about meds. You think "the experts" should run everybody elses life but because you are an elitist liberal you think yourself an expert on everything that your, fucking can't tell the diffetence between semi automatic or automatic or antibiotic-oral contraceptive counter reactions, dumbass want to expound upon.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
and I've told you a hundred times that the minute you start talking about banning assault weapons you are tipping your hand.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
and I've told you a hundred times that the minute you start talking about banning assault weapons you are tipping your hand.
And what does any of this have to do with OP? It's a fucking troll having his way with an interesting topic.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
And what does any of this have to do with OP? It's a fucking troll having his way with an interesting topic.
Correct, your ignorance and simultaneous smug liberal bitch attitude is an interesting topic, but I am a gentleman, here ya go.

https://www.uber.com/

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751