TREKKKK!!!!! The World Needs You!!!

kybkh

TREKKKK!!!!! The World Needs You!!!

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:00 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Re: TREKKKK!!!!! The World Needs You!!!

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:23 am

Time to go Van Helsing.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:35 am

Does this piece accomplish anything besides reassuring individuals it's OK to think about molesting small children?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:36 am

kybkh wrote:Does this piece accomplish anything besides reassuring individuals it's OK to think about molesting small children?

That's their intent.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:01 am

I guess if you are thinking this way...

You should admit you are thinking this way... and get help?

Don't think I have the stomach to actually listen to the piece.

I'm not sure this kind of expose will convince anyone it is "OK" to think this way... or to think this way if they aren't already.

Again haven't listened to it... so help me out if there are specifics that actually justify predation of children.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:53 am

I can't even begin to explain what the purpose of that "news" story was other than a guy saying I think about molesting kids and his wife saying it's ok that he does.

I don't even recall them linking to a hotline or something for those who have these thoughts and need help.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:40 pm

I knew a guy that got a felony conviction when he was seventeen, because his seventeen year old girlfriend's parents found out they were screwing.

She was deemed a minor, and he was deemed an adult.

Think about how far the line has been moved if we're seeing, regularly, these open defenses of actual pedophilia.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Re: is all them caps really necessary?

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:43 pm

That happened to an old friend kind of except he was 18 and she was 16.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Someone else I know was facing a breaking and entering charge.

From his telling, he didn't think anything was gonna happen until the judge threw the book at him. He said, "wait. you don't understand." The judge said, "what don't I understand?" He said, "that's my girlfriend. I've been climbing in her window for two years." The judge understood.

But all that aside. We need to get the fuel samples in so we can get these Apaches dispatched.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 pm

No we need to get the oil labs done on the old black hawks. You aren't throwing many people out of an apache.