Jeff Sessions Comfirmation Hearing

TheReal_ND

Re: Jeff Sessions Comfirmation Hearing

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:44 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Definitely don't get a Jetta unless you are a chick.
Implying I would buy a literal hipster signaler.

The only two VW's I would be interested in are the GTi or the panel van with a stick that they only sell European side.
I hear you can get them cheap in east Europe.
No. fucking idiotic Russian assault weapons ban. Thanks Obama.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:44 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: Implying I would buy a literal hipster signaler.

The only two VW's I would be interested in are the GTi or the panel van with a stick that they only sell European side.
I hear you can get them cheap in east Europe.
No. fucking idiotic Russian assault weapons ban. Thanks Obama.
we need common sense van reform.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:45 am

Okeefenokee wrote: True true. My sister's in Wisconsin looking for a car. I told her to take a bus back to Georgia and get something that isn't rusted out.
You need two cars in Canada, your summer car and your winter car, well, actually three cars, your summer car, your winter car, and your wife's SUV.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote: True true. My sister's in Wisconsin looking for a car. I told her to take a bus back to Georgia and get something that isn't rusted out.
You need two cars in Canada, your summer car and your winter car, well, actually three cars, your summer car, your winter car, and your wife's SUV.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 am

You don't put a classic car in the salt, if you have a classic car, that's your summer car, but I ain't wasting my summer car cash on a fuckin' jalopy. Summertime, is Gorilla-Lizard time. Wintertime, is Rally Racer time. Unless you're shopping, at which point; wife's SUV.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 am

Smitty-48 wrote:You don't put a classic car in the salt, if you have a classic car, that's your summer car, but I ain't wasting my summer car cash on a fuckin' jalopy. Summertime, is Gorilla-Lizard time. Wintertime, is Rally Racer time. Unless you're shopping, at which point; wife's SUV.
Winter time is when you garage your car, and move south to drive on snow free roads. You're supposed to be the wealthy aristocrat we aspire to. Buy a home on Jekyll Island already.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:You don't put a classic car in the salt, if you have a classic car, that's your summer car, but I ain't wasting my summer car cash on a fuckin' jalopy. Summertime, is Gorilla-Lizard time. Wintertime, is Rally Racer time. Unless you're shopping, at which point; wife's SUV.
Winter time is when you garage your car, and move south to drive on snow free roads. You're supposed to be the wealthy aristocrat we aspire to. Buy a home on Jekyll Island already.
I like driving on snowy roads, that's fun too. I like the winter, it's spring I don't like, I like the snow, it's rain I don't like.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:11 am

No that's not how it works. Up north they keep classics forever and only bring them out in the summer. They drive whatever works during the winter. It's actually a giant scheme to keep people dependent on auto parts stores but at least it teaches the plebs how to fix shit.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:23 am

Evo is a solid car, you can put a 150k winter miles on it and never change anything but the lightbulbs, oil and brake pads.
Nec Aspera Terrent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:27 am

It simply does not matter that the Taliban were present in the hospital - that does not justify bombing the building. There is no justification for killing all of the doctors, patients, and civilians that are inside it, just to kill some tribal fighters more quickly. Absolute garbage. All types of people are in a hospital at any given moment - and I have no doubt that this was the same. There were pregnant women, infants, children, old people on life support - whatever. Yet we can't tolerate letting some moron with a fucking rifle exist a moment longer than necessary. Insanity.

Would it be so inconceivable to contact the DWB staff inside, or their leadership and warn them? Offer even a chance to save themselves or stop attacks emanating from the building? Also, I have yet to hear any claim that there were any attacks coming from said hospital. Monstrous.
Yet, when you ban all the guns you would bomb whatever the fuck needed bombing without hesitation. Crocodile tears for the Taliban, but your fellow Americans with a glock, "fucking roast em."