Jeff Sessions Comfirmation Hearing

Smitty-48

Re: Jeff Sessions Comfirmation Hearing

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Just to point out, this is where the EODAS, Geolocation, and Sensor Fusion of the F-35 comes in handy, the problem with existing platforms, is that the crew views everything through a soda straw, then has to compute all the data in their heads, with F-35, the view is wide angle, hemispheric, and the Sensor Fusion Engine would have automatically marked the location of the hospital for the pilot and tracked it throughout, as well as recorded the entire engagement for after action review. The F-35 can also pass this data in real time to everyone in the battlespace, including the ground forces, and back to HQ.

At Lockheed Martin; we never forget who we're working for.
Nec Aspera Terrent

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Fife wrote:Smoke 'em while you can, kids. Welcome to the Hair-God Federal Superstate. YUGE!!!

This would be so unpopular, I hope Sessions is leashed on this stuff. Extra worrying that Trump himself is super straight edge.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Just to point out, this is where the EODAS, Geolocation, and Sensor Fusion of the F-35 comes in handy, the problem with existing platforms, is that the crew views everything through a soda straw, then has to compute all the data in their heads, with F-35, the view is wide angle, hemispheric, and the Sensor Fusion Engine would have automatically marked the location of the hospital for the pilot and tracked it throughout, as well as recorded the entire engagement for after action review. The F-35 can also pass this data in real time to everyone in the battlespace, including the ground forces, and back to HQ.

At Lockheed Martin; we never forget who we're working for.
Cute. I am 100% sure that will get the hospital blown up even faster.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Is GCF in here saying America's goin' around blowing up hospitals? I prolly won't get to catch up on all these threads.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:04 pm

He's talking about the Doctors Without Borders incident.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Is GCF in here saying America's goin' around blowing up hospitals? I prolly won't get to catch up on all these threads.

It's not worth catching-up, man.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Well I did catch up on the EOT thread. That looked like a fun time y'all had.

I been dealing with bullshit. Jeep's got a busted drive shaft. It's in the shop, and then it's getting sold.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Probably not gonna sell the Jeep just yet. The bank approved me for 41k for a new car. WTF, I'm a part time math tutor. :lol:

That's what good credit gets you. Enough money to hang yourself.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:12 am

Don't sell anything. :woke:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:19 am

$40K? That's not bad; Subaru WRX STi, Ford Focus RS, Chevy Camaro SS, Dodge Challenger Scat, can still get some nice horses at that price point.
Nec Aspera Terrent