Guardian Article re Localization of Gun Violence

kybkh

Re: Guardian Article re Localization of Gun Violence

Post by kybkh » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Too bad the FBI spends more time with these antics than investigating pedo rings like the one exposed by the Podesta email leaks.
You're being too tuff on the pedos bruh!

“If he would have had a place to go, maybe it would have never happened to me.”

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a-ch ... etwitterca
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:21 pm

kybkh wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Too bad the FBI spends more time with these antics than investigating pedo rings like the one exposed by the Podesta email leaks.
You're being too tuff on the pedos bruh!

“If he would have had a place to go, maybe it would have never happened to me.”

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/a-ch ... etwitterca
I saw a thing from a german woman who was raped by soviets in the war. She had a similar opinion of her rapists. A defense mechanism I guess.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:32 pm

de officiis wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
de officiis wrote:Getting back to the substance of what skankhunt said, hasn't it been said, if not on this board then on Dan's, that Planned Parenthood has basically been a Holocaust for black folks?
WTF? A Holocaust for black folks? Are there secret programs to round people up in the street to a) kill them in some hidden death chamber, or b) covert mass sterilization?
IIRC, the comment was made with reference to the loss of life resulting from of easy access to abortion in the 70's and later.
Okay, that makes sense.

I just run into really cracked conspiracy theories/history sometimes. Like AIDS was deliberately created and, or purposely spread to kill the black people. The United States' medical establishment has done enough evil like the Tuskegee syphilis experiments that there's no need to create fake evil.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Planned Parenthood was originally created to exterminate the black race from America. It's original name, as founded by Sanger, was the Negro Project. Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist who believed that blacks were an inferior race who polluted the American gene pool.

Whether or not the people running that business still believe that, or if they are killing millions of babies for the money only, they (along with the rest of the abortion industry) continue to kill off somewhere around half of all black babies conceived. Thus the black population has not really grown much at all outside of immigration. Still, if their motives no longer boil down to racist eugenics, I find it strange that they predominantly target minority communities with their clinics. Presumably white women who have no problem killing their own babies are able to pay more for abortions, making it more profitable to serve middle class communities.

Look at the percentages of the population. Blacks are stuck at around 12%, and that includes all the immigration from Africa, Caribbean, and Latin America.

They only now are starting to reach the same percentage of the population they constituted before the Civil War.

Shit to think about..

I can see were you are coming from, and I know it's honestly believed, but I'm going to strongly disagree here.

Sanger did, like the majority of Americans, and Europeans, have racist beliefs, and she did support some form of eugenics, like far too much of elite establishment. But show me just where she advocated either by deceptive practices, or by force, eugenics on "inferior races." Still she did support the concept.

Just about all her efforts were on spreading information about, the use of, and the availablity of contraception. It was illegal just to mail materials about, let alone the actual devices for, contraception. She did it because many women, especially the poor, were dying from having too many babies, not to mention having the money to care for a large brood.

Planned Parenthood was founded for that purpose. Doing abortion are small part of its services. As for why it mainly serve poor people ls because that is where the need is. Its like asking why is the methadone clinic is on skidrow and serves only poor people. If you are poor, it's a public clinic for you, not a nice private doctor's practice.

As too the population percentage, the international slave trade was only effectively quashed a few decades before the Civil War, stopping black "immigration" and that along with the Potato Famine, and the Year of Revolutions in 1848 started a new wave of white immigration and which really didn't end until the early 20th ( I don't remember the year) due to some laws passed by Congress restricting immigration.

I'm sorry. I have books on this shit, including(especially?) eugenics. This is like reading about how AIDS was created to kill blacks. There is plenty of evil done by the people, and the governments both state and federal, ethnic cleansing of blacks and natives, slavery, eugenics and this idea of secretly killing an entire group is just nuts. It drives me nuts. :angry-banghead: Although that's not to say that some back then did not want to.
Last edited by jbird4049 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:25 pm

The Constitution was written by racists. I like it anyway.

If you're going to beg the question of when preventing a life is murder, I guess you can say that Trojan is worse than Hitler, Mao and Stalin combined.

Also, I'm sure that many black people who terminate unwanted pregnancies, later have children they want.

Whatever the solution, I don't think it's more single moms, more unwanted, poorly cared for kids, more FAS, more foster care, etc.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:23 pm

As too the population percentage, the international slave trade was only effectively quashed a few decades before the Civil War, stopping black "immigration" and that along with the Potato Famine, and the Year of Revolutions in 1848 started a new wave of white immigration and which really didn't end until the early 20th ( I don't remember the year) due to some laws passed by Congress restricting immigration.
It actually ramped up during the civil war. Some Irish sing songs about it. It never really stopped though. The North won and just kept importing from there on out. Or at least that's how some Southrons feel about it.

1965 is the year that pro European immigration ended in favor of third world immigration. Now it is very difficult for whites to immigrate to America. Much less so for other races.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra ... ct_of_1965

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:47 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
It actually ramped up during the civil war. Some Irish sing songs about it. It never really stopped though. The North won and just kept importing from there on out. Or at least that's how some Southrons feel about it.

1965 is the year that pro European immigration ended in favor of third world immigration. Now it is very difficult for whites to immigrate to America. Much less so for other races.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra ... ct_of_1965
I've never understood the quota system. I can understand limits on the total number of immigrants. But this ratio by country is goofy (if I understand the article right). Why not set a first in line method?
Last edited by jbird4049 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Because some countries represent white westerners better than others.