When Will the World be Relieved of this Scourge?

Ex-California

Re: When Will the World be Relieved of this Scourge?

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

The men fleeing it are responsible for fighting it.

If that happened here, you would be responsible for fighting it. If you fled to Canada like a coward to live on welfare there, then when those of us men who remained and fought it to victory probably won't want you to ever return. That's why we don't have these problems.
Not probably. Definitely. You would definitely not be welcome back.
It goes back to biology as the fundamental driver of politics. Cowardly men will seek to increase their numbers in order to normalize their cowardice, and ultimately to marginalize and punish stronger men. I think these guys imagine themselves in that situation and realize they would flee, so they feel the need to affirm the same behavior in those who actually did flee instead of fight.

The corrective procedure may well come down merely to more physical education and competition in schools. If you somehow were able to require the typical beta male type to lift and play sports four to five days per week, I really wonder how many would still sup port this stupid shit in a year or so.

I do not believe we are dealing with legitimate political differences here, at least with respect to the men, but rather, a health crisis.
And I honestly think we're just starting to see the effects of the genes that were wiped out in addition to the long-term "cultural PTSD" from the two world wars. Europeans were some of the most warlike and brutal people all throughout history and then *poof* you have today.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

The men fleeing it are responsible for fighting it.

If that happened here, you would be responsible for fighting it. If you fled to Canada like a coward to live on welfare there, then when those of us men who remained and fought it to victory probably won't want you to ever return. That's why we don't have these problems.
It goes back to biology as the fundamental driver of politics. Cowardly men will seek to increase their numbers in order to normalize their cowardice, and ultimately to marginalize and punish stronger men. I think these guys imagine themselves in that situation and realize they would flee, so they feel the need to affirm the same behavior in those who actually did flee instead of fight.

The corrective procedure may well come down merely to more physical education and competition in schools. If you somehow were able to require the typical beta male type to lift and play sports four to five days per week, I really wonder how many would still sup port this stupid shit in a year or so.

I do not believe we are dealing with legitimate political differences here, at least with respect to the men, but rather, a health crisis.
Man, you really are ridiculous some times. Is it more "alpha" (which, of course you're using as 'virtuous') to keep your family in a warzone, between 2 sides you don't care about, so that you can go down throwing rocks at a tank? Or to go through hell on earth to get them out? Is it 'cowardly' or 'beta' to give all of your life savings to your kid, in hopes that he can escape the fate of the rest of your family? What kind of fucking reality do you live in??
If you want to bleed for a flag, then go do it already.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:37 am

California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

And I honestly think we're just starting to see the effects of the genes that were wiped out in addition to the long-term "cultural PTSD" from the two world wars. Europeans were some of the most warlike and brutal people all throughout history and then *poof* you have today.
That's not genetics. It's having 50-60% of your population wiped out two generations in a row. Kinda puts you off war for a while.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:40 am

California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

And that was after wave after wave of tenacious Europeans left to go to the new world.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:57 am

Fact is, physical strength and confidence correlate to men supporting more conservative and defense-oriented policies. The weaker a man is, the more feminized he becomes, the more likey he will support all this collectivist, open borders nonsense, hence the rise of the term cuck.

And don't try to make this about women and children. Most of you are grown ass men. I have no problem providing shelter to women and children for the duration of some civil war. What I do not affirm is the wisdom or justice in providing shelter to the men responsible for fighting g that war.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote:

That's not genetics. It's having 50-60% of your population wiped out two generations in a row. Kinda puts you off war for a while.
Cultural PTSD will put you off of war, allowing a fully feminized society to exist comes from all the "manly" genes being wiped out in that 50-60% of the population being wiped out
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:

And that was after wave after wave of tenacious Europeans left to go to the new world.
Absolutley. I get so caught up in the tempest of the 20th Century I almost forget the huge changes in the 400 years before 1900

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:02 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Man, you really are ridiculous some times. Is it more "alpha" (which, of course you're using as 'virtuous') to keep your family in a warzone, between 2 sides you don't care about, so that you can go down throwing rocks at a tank? Or to go through hell on earth to get them out? Is it 'cowardly' or 'beta' to give all of your life savings to your kid, in hopes that he can escape the fate of the rest of your family? What kind of fucking reality do you live in??
If you want to bleed for a flag, then go do it already.
Isn't it wonderful when nothing is your fault, and you aren't responsible for anything?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:03 am

California wrote: And I honestly think we're just starting to see the effects of the genes that were wiped out in addition to the long-term "cultural PTSD" from the two world wars. Europeans were some of the most warlike and brutal people all throughout history and then *poof* you have today.
:|

There's nothing genetic or even cultural about "warlike and brutal" Europe. The reason European countries were more at war with each other than North America has one simple reason:

More neighbouring countries of different ethnic, religious and political backgrounds, yet of similar technological level all competing for ressources, trade access and prestige = more wars. Same applies throughout the world and has nothing to do with genes or cultural anything. Same applied to pre-western North America, which was as linguistically and ethnically different from one corner of NA to the other, as Europe was today.

The United States hostile neighbours were tiny bands of rock-throwing natives vs. predominantly Anglo-Saxon migrants with superior weaponry and numbers turning most of North America into a English-speaking region. If the only enemies you need to fight to gain land, are rock-throwing natives, whereas you not only outnumber them but also hold an absolute technological superiority, then of course, you're not going to have many wars. Nevermind that your history only goes a little over 200 year back. Has a country like Germany or France really been much more at war than the US to warrant the label of "warlike" just over the last 100 years?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:08 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tenacious? :roll: Aren't you one of those clowns who keeps claiming that people fleeing war and persecution should just "man up and fight for their homeland?" Well, by your own logic answer me this: Why didn't your pussy ancestors just stay in Britian, Germany, France, or whereever they came from and fight for their homeland instead of fleeing like cowards?
Last edited by BjornP on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.