Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

boethius

Re: Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

Post by boethius » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I'll listen to to the IC, but its a question of timing and context, after eight years of playing the Russians down as being a minor annoyance
Oh please, Smitty.

Annexation of Crimea wasn't a minor annoyance.
Didn't bother me, I thought it was nicely executed, my only complaint, is that they didn't go big, all the way to the Dniepr, and take Mykoliav too. Might as well have Odessa and Moldova while your'e at it, Ivan, go big or go home.
Ivan should have gone all the way to Madrid. Fuck the Eurocucks...I'll drink a toast to Mother Russia on a job well done.

Just stay on your fucking side of the Atlantic or get nuked back to the Stone Age.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:42 am

Can we change the title of the thread to Cuck Intel Agency.

So is this what happens when a non-Skull and Bones member is elected? Is this because there are so many skeletons in the closet they are scared what Trump might use them for? Is this because everyone is scared shitless of Flynn?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 am

This Trump dossier fiasco is NOT one of Facebook's 10 trending news items, although two guys kissing at the Golden Globes is still up there days later.

Weird. All every news outlet can talk about is the dossier.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:11 am

So the website BuzzFeed decided to publish a series of memos that have been floating around for months alleging all kinds of terrible things about Donald Trump.

Some of those terrible allegations have to do with efforts to influence the American elections and Trump. Some of them have to do with Trump’s personal sexual conduct.

Readers of this newspaper know well not to include me among Trump’s supporters. But the scurrilousness of what BuzzFeed has done here is so beyond the bounds of what is even remotely acceptable it should compel even those most outraged by Trump’s political excesses to come to his defense and to the defense of a few other people mentioned in these papers whose names are also dragged through the mud.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/10/buzzfeeds- ... new-level/
Last edited by kybkh on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:13 am

Broke: fake news is ruining the country

woke: we released the report full of unverifiable stuff because the public can make its own decision on veracity

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 am

Even the Trump team admitted it was...

Movie Night ImageThe Russians.Movie Night Image

Now go on with the denials that it wasn't and the strawmen arguments, please... :D

The great fan of the IC is the POTUS in a few days.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:57 am

kybkh wrote:So the website BuzzFeed decided to publish a series of memos that have been floating around for months alleging all kinds of terrible things about Donald Trump.

Some of those terrible allegations have to do with efforts to influence the American elections and Trump. Some of them have to do with Trump’s personal sexual conduct.

Readers of this newspaper know well not to include me among Trump’s supporters. But the scurrilousness of what BuzzFeed has done here is so beyond the bounds of what is even remotely acceptable it should compel even those most outraged by Trump’s political excesses to come to his defense and to the defense of a few other people mentioned in these papers whose names are also dragged through the mud.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/10/buzzfeeds- ... new-level/

This part of the article is what was worth quoting:
“Publishing this dossier reflects how we see the job of reporters in 2017,” Smith writes. This is an amazing thing to say, because if you think it through, it means publishing open libels and slanders is the job of reporters in 2017.

“Fake news will become more sophisticated, and fake, ambiguous, and spun-up stories will spread widely,” warned an important American editor at the end of December 2016. His name: Ben Smith. His publication: BuzzFeed.

I didn’t make that up.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:44 am

ssu wrote:Even the Trump team admitted it was...

Movie Night ImageThe Russians.Movie Night Image

Now go on with the denials that it wasn't and the strawmen arguments, please... :D

The great fan of the IC is the POTUS in a few days.

Globalists influenced the election and failed. Of course Russia tried to. They are making the frogs gay.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:51 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:02 am

Fife wrote:ZeroHedge + 4Chan = winning

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

Is this real?
#NotOneRedCent