Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

BjornP

Re: Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

Post by BjornP » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
So what? Even the Russian State Media is constitutionally protected speech in America, if the Democrats can't come up with a campaign which can deal with the Russian State Media trolls, just speaks to why they rightly lost the election, the election is a test of your ability to deal with that sort of thing, and even with the entire liberal media as her proxy, Hillary Clinton simply failed the test, and now her proxies are whining about it; big whoop.
Absolutely. Again, you seem to be assuming I am discussing the US election in this thread about Russian hacking. They lost. They're history. This is the Current Events section. Elites losing the election because they only know how to talk like the elite, to other elites, about issues only the elite give a shit about.... is why the DNC in the US lost, the Bremainers lost, and why the EU federalists seem to be finally dying a slow death ( :dance: ).

However, vulnerability to Russian, or any other country that seeks to undermine US interests, goes beyond Hillary.... (hopefully) obviously. And yes, that requires intel services getting their shit together in stopping threats. But it also requires US media figuring out to how make news watchable and reliable to more viewers again.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:28 pm

You know why this bullshit "influenced the election!" smear campaign has to be propagated by the CIA shills? Because influencing an election is no crime in America, they can't accuse anybody of committing an offense therein, because it's perfectly legitimate and constitutionally protected, so all they can come up with is Red Scare innuendo, to try to whip up the DemoCucks with a narrative of an "attack", when in fact it is not a National Security issue at all.

It's not a threat to America, to have the Russians in the mix shouting with the rest of the Hurly Burly, the Hurly Burly is no threat, except to the ememies of freedom, when the DemoCucks are calling the Hurly Burly a threat to America, then we know who the real enemy is here, and it's not RT.

"The Russians are your adversary. Your enemy is the liberals" ~Smitty LeMay.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:54 pm

BjornP wrote:I'm not tarring your president elect for being a favorite of Russia. I've maintained my distaste for him is because he's an unmanly whiner with a pathetically fragile ego and a chronic inability to take responsibility for anything in his life. And then my distaste is mostly aimed at the fact that he's being all that while representing all of you who don't carry around those sad traits.
Dude, what world do you live in? I enjoy being male. I luv me sum ambitious testosterone-driven success, but I do recognize that the cost is "a pathetically fragile ego". I don't know you well but I'd bet money you're as pathetic as the rest of us.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:58 pm

http://www.wethefifth.com/

New episode. Three guys who don't like Trump and hate Russia have something to say about the intelligence report.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:http://www.wethefifth.com/

New episode. Three guys who don't like Trump and hate Russia have something to say about the intelligence report.
Moynihan's accents kill me. :lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:27 pm

That's how I learned to tell them apart. Kmele's blackcent makes him easy. It was the two white guys that I needed a way to tell apart.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:11 am

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:25 am

BjornP wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
So what? Even the Russian State Media is constitutionally protected speech in America, if the Democrats can't come up with a campaign which can deal with the Russian State Media trolls, just speaks to why they rightly lost the election, the election is a test of your ability to deal with that sort of thing, and even with the entire liberal media as her proxy, Hillary Clinton simply failed the test, and now her proxies are whining about it; big whoop.
Absolutely. Again, you seem to be assuming I am discussing the US election in this thread about Russian hacking. They lost. They're history. This is the Current Events section. Elites losing the election because they only know how to talk like the elite, to other elites, about issues only the elite give a shit about.... is why the DNC in the US lost.
We're talking about America, son, the election campaign is permanent, the next election is already in play, the opening volley from the DemoCucks is that all their opponents are "Russian Stooges!".
However, vulnerability to Russian, or any other country that seeks to undermine US interests
The DemoCucks are not crying about state secrets being stolen here, according to them, the GRU didn't hack the NSA, they hacked the DNC, big difference, DNC interests in keeping their dirty laundry from being exposed to the electorate, does not a US interest make.
Nec Aspera Terrent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
BjornP wrote:I'm not tarring your president elect for being a favorite of Russia. I've maintained my distaste for him is because he's an unmanly whiner with a pathetically fragile ego and a chronic inability to take responsibility for anything in his life. And then my distaste is mostly aimed at the fact that he's being all that while representing all of you who don't carry around those sad traits.
Dude, what world do you live in? I enjoy being male. I luv me sum ambitious testosterone-driven success, but I do recognize that the cost is "a pathetically fragile ego". I don't know you well but I'd bet money you're as pathetic as the rest of us.
From what I've read of you and the rest of the forum, are nothing at all like the unmanly whiner Trump is. Not even close. I live in a world where being a man does not involve acting petulantly and where you don't piss and moan in public any time someone does not agree with you, or does what you want. That's being a bitch. Not a man. Ambition is good, but whining and shifting blame away when you don't feel like you're winning is what little, poorly raised brats do. With the possible exception of a single guy, none of you act like that. That's not "ambitious testoterone-driven success", Martin. That's being a pathetic man-bitch. Being a pathetic man-bitch isn't a hindrance to wealth and success, though. It just should be (from a social POV, not a legal one, obviously).

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:31 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
The DemoCucks are not crying about state secrets being stolen here, according to them, the GRU didn't hack the NSA, they hacked the DNC, big difference, DNC interests in keeping their dirty laundry from being exposed to the electorate, does not a US interest make.
I know. The DNC hacks are a nothingburger. In terms of swaying influence their way, they do so much more efficiently, on a regular basis and legally with the likes of RT and Sputnik, claiming (according to their own numbers) an American regular viewership of 8 million.