Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

TheReal_ND

Re: Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Selective exposure of facts
Quit reading there. I was one of the people autistically digging through the archives to expose dirt. I'm slightly insulted you are ignoring our MSM's selective exposure of facts. Then again you're scandanvian so you probably believe our lügenpresse whole heartedly like some kind of dumb cuck.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:32 pm

ssu wrote:Yet to outright deny that there was an active Russian campaign is a similar illogical denial as is that Hillary's election win was stolen by Putin. That's my point. And Russia will continue to do these operations, because it has gotten such "success".
I don't outright deny that there are Russian Active Measures in play, I just don't find them to be effective, except against a few very specific targets, of which America is not one, I think Putin is popular in America because American politicians have become a bunch of gutless effeminate panty waists on the aggregate, and Americans prefer their leaders to be more rootin tootin like Putin, so Americans are envious that Russia has a bad ass leader and America has Barack Hussien Wasserman-Shultz & Co.

In terms of the American IC, I just see them as being compromised by the Establishment Cucks, the IC is being run by Establishment Cucks, and their assessment of Russian Active Measures as having been effective and important to the American election, I find to be laughable nonsense, which simply makes them look like clowns, but whatever, after WMD, they've pretty lost all credibility, so, pathetic as it is, I don't think this DemoCuck IC smear campaign is going to be effective.
Nec Aspera Terrent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Tldr some Scandinavians are still attempting to tar my president and Putin in one stroke.

Not bad enough they are anti-American but they also want us to rattle our sabres for them like some kind of golem
:confusion-shrug:
I'm not tarring your president elect for being a favorite of Russia. I've maintained my distaste for him is because he's an unmanly whiner with a pathetically fragile ego and a chronic inability to take responsibility for anything in his life. And then my distaste is mostly aimed at the fact that he's being all that while representing all of you who don't carry around those sad traits.

Not "tarring" Putin, at all. Putin keeps certain extremists in check. Otoh, I don't subscribe to the "Russians are naturally meant to be ruled by a strong man, so I am still hopeful for Russian democracy and human rights at some point in the future. But I'll probably be dead of old age by then.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:40 pm

Democracy is overrated at times. Usually subverted quite easily. Just ask Draco.

As for all that shit you just talked about Trump, you're clearly ignoring the fact that he's super effective at sinking cucks that attempt to smear him. I won't tell him you said that though :alt-wink:

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Selective exposure of facts
Quit reading there. I was one of the people autistically digging through the archives to expose dirt. I'm slightly insulted you are ignoring our MSM's selective exposure of facts. Then again you're scandanvian so you probably believe our lügenpresse whole heartedly like some kind of dumb cuck.
Who says I'm ignoring that your MSM's selectively exposing facts? All media, from North Korean state media, to the freest of the free private, independent media has agendas, biases, demanding sponsors or editors that demand that a story be more "dramatic" and thus given a spin that turns the story from news into 60% fiction.

I'm recommending you be as critical of Russian state-controlled media as you are critical of US private media. Or do you just accept anything government tells you... as long as it's a foreign government telling it to you?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:51 pm

I don't follow RT hardly at all so it's not actually an area of contention. The contention is dismissing them off handedly as Kremlin mouthpiece while not even acknowledging the Clinton News Network for what it is, frankly Orwellian. I welcome RT but no I don't subscribe to them or even care about anything more than our rogue fifth column.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Indeed, it's hilarious how the IC report whines that RT said shit about Clinton during the campaign, but somehow CNN is never mentioned in the report for shrieking hysterically about Donald Trump non-stop for a year, if any media swayed the election, it was the American liberal media, spending all its time screaming "Nuclear Hitler!" instead of paying attention to the American street, the exquisite beauty of this election, was that the smug elitist liberals blew themselves up, brought down by their own proxies.
Nec Aspera Terrent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I don't follow RT hardly at all so it's not actually an area of contention. The contention is dismissing them off handedly as Kremlin mouthpiece while not even acknowledging the Clinton News Network for what it is, frankly Orwellian. I welcome RT but no I don't subscribe to them or even care about anything more than our rogue fifth column.
That RT is a Kremlin mouthpiece is simply hard fact and not something they shy away from themselves. CNN is a private network. Through its donors or possibly as a result of the political leanings or media-industrial complex that tie spin doctors and press people so close together, it was already clear it was in favor of Clinton during the Clinton-Sanders duels. But CNN is not the US government state media, just like Fox News or even Breitbart will not be the US government state media under Trump. And even CNN has better standards for journalism than RT.... though that's not excatly setting a high bar and has more to do with US vs Russian freedoms.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:17 pm

BjornP wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I don't follow RT hardly at all so it's not actually an area of contention. The contention is dismissing them off handedly as Kremlin mouthpiece while not even acknowledging the Clinton News Network for what it is, frankly Orwellian. I welcome RT but no I don't subscribe to them or even care about anything more than our rogue fifth column.
That RT is a Kremlin mouthpiece is simply hard fact and not something they shy away from themselves. CNN is a private network. Through its donors or possibly as a result of the political leanings or media-industrial complex that tie spin doctors and press people so close together, it was already clear it was in favor of Clinton during the Clinton-Sanders duels. But CNN is not the US government state media, just like Fox News or even Breitbart will not be the US government state media under Trump. And even CNN has better standards for journalism than RT.... though that's not excatly setting a high bar and has more to do with US vs Russian freedoms.
So what? Even the Russian State Media is constitutionally protected speech in America, if the Democrats can't come up with a campaign which can deal with the Russian State Media trolls, just speaks to why they rightly lost the election, the election is a test of your ability to deal with that sort of thing, and even with the entire liberal media as her proxy, Hillary Clinton simply failed the test, and now her proxies are whining about it; big whoop.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote: Both of you guys, since it is basically a choice between Julian Assange's denial of it being Russians vs. the U.S. Intelligence community, you need to discredit Assange's story. (The U.S. Intelligence community version has already been thoroughly examined.) Possibilities?
1. Assange in lying.
2. Assange has been tricked (greatest World hacker ever, and BTW McAfee was tricked too).
3. Your explanation...?

I would add an explanation of the 24-year-old DNC computer tech who was found, with 2 bullets in his back, in a park would be part of explaining this narrative. A robbery gone awry seems a bit thin to me given that there are no suspects nor any witnesses.