Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

ssu

Re: Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

Post by ssu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:You know the Democrats are desperate when; they propagate a narrative which asserts that they were beaten in an American election, by Vladimir Putin and Julian Assange, talk about pathetic, when you can't even beat the Putin-Assange ticket, you really have become the biggest bunch of sad sack losers in the history of the republic.
They might be desperate.

But the truth is that Trump won because Hillary was a terrible choice and Russia tried to influence the outcome. And Russia didn't hack the elections.

In my view the FBI's last minute surprise had a more impact than the Russian campaign, but it's ludicrous or simply naive to say that there wasn't a Russian information campaign. The real reason was that Hillary simply was the (even) worse candidate.

If some Democrat says that Hillary lost because of Putin/Assange, it's their denial. I don't say that.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:19 pm

BjornP wrote:1. and 2: Easy. Assange hates America, has worked for the Kremlin in the past (had a show on RT). He hasn't been tricked. He's doing the tricking. His primary interest has always been taking America down a notch.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... -american/
Not true. Hannity called Assange a Great American. Fuck off CTR shill. Your tactics don't work here.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Hillary Clinton is making Jimmy Carter look like Abraham Lincoln in comparison, but hey, at least she's got the Finnish-Danish vote, perhaps she should just move to Europe and run for a seat at the EU.
Smitty, when excatly did you turn into a strawmanning retard? Unlike yourself, Clinton isn't the center of my world. She barely registers as nothing more than an irrelevant, failing foreign politician. You're naturally free to believe that arguing against viewing Russia as America's best friend because Putin didn't want Hillary, is evidence that one simply must therefore support Hillary. You are free to be that level of retard, keeping your part of Canada warm with a copious amount of bullshittery. The world has long, long since moved past Clinton. Time you do the same, old man?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:23 pm

I'll listen to to the IC, but its a question of timing and context, after eight years of playing the Russians down as being a minor annoyance, they've gone into shrieking hysteria Red Scare mode, but only right after the Democrats lost the election, and all to coincide with an blatant Democrat scorched earth campaign attempting to delegitimize the man who the American people selected to be the next Commander-in-Chief, duly and democratically, in a free and fair election,

The Democrats and their proxies didn't start screaming "unfair!" and desperately reaching for the IC to come in as their referees after the fact, until they had lost fair and square, not because of the Russians, but because they took their opponent lightly and assumed that the American sheeple would be convinced by the same shrieking liberal media that is now shrieking about the "Russian Trolls".

So, taken in context, considering who is in charge of the IC at the moment, which is Obama, I find the IC to be compromised, and as such, everything they assert is compromised, at which point, their burden of proof goes way up, all the way to show us the XKEYSCORE data, and then show us exactly how that changed anybody's vote in the American election.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:25 pm

And Russia isn't on my mind. Fuck Russia. It's the cabal in the U.S. perpetuating a false narrative that has my blood up.

p.s. I still think Assange has more credibility.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Not true. Hannity called Assange a Great American. Fuck off CTR shill. Your tactics don't work here.
You mean this Sean Hannity?
Why can't Obama do something about the WikiLeaks? Why can't he? We got this four months ago. We can stop pirating of music and Hollywood movies but we can't stop this guy from stealing highly-classified documents that put peoples lives at risk?
(Sean Hannity in 2010.)

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I'll listen to to the IC, but its a question of timing and context, after eight years of playing the Russians down as being a minor annoyance
Oh please, Smitty.

Annexation of Crimea wasn't a minor annoyance.

This here is a minor annoyance as Obama chose deport 35 people and add few more names on the embargo list. That in the end is a minor thing. You are just falling to the hype here.

It's not a minor thing if Trump truly starts truly playing by Putin's tune.
Last edited by ssu on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 pm

ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:You know the Democrats are desperate when; they propagate a narrative which asserts that they were beaten in an American election, by Vladimir Putin and Julian Assange, talk about pathetic, when you can't even beat the Putin-Assange ticket, you really have become the biggest bunch of sad sack losers in the history of the republic.
They might be desperate.

But the truth is that Trump won because Hillary was a terrible choice and Russia tried to influence the outcome.
I was watching it in real time, the Russians had no effect on the election, the main Clinton embarassment was all centered around her erasing her emails because she was in the soup over classified documents on her personal server, but thanks to the liberal media, anything the Russians would have been saying, was entirely supressed, the Democrats are shireking about Podesta's server emails getting outed, but that shit got no airplay at all, liberal media to the rescue.

We were on the DCF in real time, nobody was saying "hey, the Russians are stealing the election", this is all just coming up now, after the Democrats lost, because they are desperate, and humilaited, and grasping at anything they can to try to hit back at Trump, after he schooled them in front of the whole world, Putin was never an issue, until the Democrats switched to "everbody who opposes us is a Russian Stooge!" Red Scare mode, in the last couple weeks, once they had a chance to go into the huddle with their Cuck buddies in Congress and try to come up with something to sabotage the transition, scorched earth.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 pm

ssu wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Not true. Hannity called Assange a Great American. Fuck off CTR shill. Your tactics don't work here.
You mean this Sean Hannity?
Why can't Obama do something about the WikiLeaks? Why can't he? We got this four months ago. We can stop pirating of music and Hollywood movies but we can't stop this guy from stealing highly-classified documents that put peoples lives at risk?
(Sean Hannity in 2010.)
Hannity is humble and able to see the error in his ways. He's only upset at our elected and unelected officials negligence.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:39 pm

ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I'll listen to to the IC, but its a question of timing and context, after eight years of playing the Russians down as being a minor annoyance
Oh please, Smitty.

Annexation of Crimea wasn't a minor annoyance.
Didn't bother me, I thought it was nicely executed, my only complaint, is that they didn't go big, all the way to the Dniepr, and take Mykoliav too. Might as well have Odessa and Moldova while your'e at it, Ivan, go big or go home.
Nec Aspera Terrent