Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

TheReal_ND

Re: Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 am

The Conservative wrote: Is this real?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Explain. And please fix your avatar...
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

autistic
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:37 am

:think: :shifty:
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:46 am

StCapps wrote:Image
:think: :shifty:

That's the thing. He did (through proxies) donate to the Clinton Foundation. She sold Russia all that uranium as a result. But she still tried to start a war with Russia in the presidential campaign. The Clinton Foundation was never a good investment for nation states. In the short-term, corporate and individual investors saw good returns when it came to getting access to various deals and preferential treatment through State, but that was about it.

If you are going to run a corruption racket like that, you probably shouldn't turn around and threaten to attack your customers.

In any case, I think he genuinely likes Trump. I have often felt the guy wants for our nations to work together, even if he has to play up this conflict between our governments for domestic consumption. When he came here after 9-11, he really impressed me. I always thought the way the Bush administration rebuffed his offer of working together was a terrible turning point in history. I hope that our nations can work together for a change. We don't really have anything realistic to fight over anyway.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:48 am

I'm just imagining how fast SA would have been chucked under the bus if/when their little empire comes crashing down. Not that I really care about them but it would be funny if Clinton had done it after getting millions from them.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:49 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm just imagining how fast SA would have been chucked under the bus if/when their little empire comes crashing down. Not that I really care about them but it would be funny if Clinton had done it after getting millions from them.

I think she would. Nobody can trust her. That's was one of the biggest flaws in her criminal empire. She cannot be trusted, and the entire point of a corruption scheme like the Clinton Foundation is that the scheme must be built upon mutual trust.