Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

Speaker to Animals

Re: Russian Hack Conspiracy Theory Unraveling

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:40 am

The intelligence community presented zero facts, and as it turns out, never even investigated the servers. This was fake news the whole time.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:58 am

BjornP wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
BjornP wrote:You should all clearly believe what the Russian intelligence services tell you, instead. After all, anyone who doesn't or didn't support Hillary, is an ally.... :clap:
No, we should make our judgments based on clear facts. Not "the intelligence community thinks, therefore it is."
Ah right, "the clear facts" about what the intelligence community have found out can only be found anywhere except with said intelligence community. Very logical, that.
Ok Bjorn. The report the intelligence community released said nothing about how they came to the conclusion that Russia is at fault. They started with the premise that Russia was behind it, and drew conclusions from there. They plagiarized an article from 2012 about RT and threw it into the report as chaff, to paint Russia in the worst light possible. They have proven nothing.

If they would show what they did and how they came to the conclusions they are asserting, I would believe them. But they have not. They have only been saying "It was Russia! It was Russia! Here's why they would do it!"

I am not saying that Russia didn't do it. But if I recall correctly, you are innocent until proven guilty. Assertions are not proof enough for a conviction, Bjorn.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:33 am

Russia easily could have done it. Anyone could have phished Podesta's password, and then passed the info to wikileaks. Any fucking body could have done it.

Here's a quick guide to get you started phishing today,

https://techiesupport.wordpress.com/201 ... -easy-way/

Not one bit of this required any advanced state capabilities.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:43 am

Hey, you seem like hottest guys.

I am 21 years blond girl who always looks for best party. Send info for party news letter.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:44 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Hey, you seem like hottest guys.

I am 21 years blond girl who always looks for best party. Send info for party news letter.

Apparently, you need only offer him "pizza" and he will give up the password.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 am

Don't try to reel it in too fast or you'll snap the line.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:48 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Don't try to reel it in too fast or you'll snap the line.

Well, I'm just saying that Podesta apparently is more interested in a younger demographic. Your attempt might fail.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:49 am

BjornP wrote:You should all clearly believe what the Russian intelligence services tell you, instead. After all, anyone who doesn't or didn't support Hillary, is an ally.... :clap:
I question any educated person's judgment who supported Clinton.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:31 pm

McAfee calls this the biggest propaganda perpetrated on the American people.

This fake news story is collapsing fast.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:McAfee calls this the biggest propaganda perpetrated on the American people.

This fake news story is collapsing fast.

I haven't thought about McAfee in a while. Great greenscreen for him, "Memphis, TN." :lol: :goteam:

Speaking of insane West Tennesseans, has our boy Yeager made an appearance yet on the MHF? As the third most insane West Tennessean, he's been out of the news around the remote and secure Casa de Fife satellite location lately.