Shooting in Florida

kybkh

Re: Shooting in Florida

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:59 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Jesus Christ. It's legal to check in ammo if it's in it's store bought case. Fucking retarded.

Apparently it's possible to come in to the US with fire arms and ammo but more paper work is required with the ATF.
Was this is the work of "The Resistance"???
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:So, was he able to check the gun and the ammo separately?

I'm just wondering how he got the ammo to load the gun in the bano and then walk out to baggage and start blasting.

According to the TSA, you can store ammunition in the same case as the gun, as long as it is whatever they define as a "small arm". In military terms, a small arm is basically any gun. A machine gun is a small arm. So I am not sure how they decide to define it.

I can see maybe not allowing the ammo, perhaps.

Either way, I think I'd rather ship the gun and ammo to the destination ahead of time if possible, and just pick it up from the UPS warehouse after I leave the airport.
Muh dead part-time college students.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 pm

It's all good, Folk. Stand down. Homeland Security is on this bitch.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson visits with Transportation Security Administration employees at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport on Nov. 24, 2014. (Official DHS photo by Barry Bahler)

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2 ... epage=true

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Apparently ISIS made him do it. He was being "forced" to fight for ISIS, but was also sent to a psych hospital after telling that to the FBI in Nov. 2016.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/re ... l-airport/
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Kazmyr wrote:Apparently ISIS made him do it. He was being "forced" to fight for ISIS, but was also sent to a psych hospital after telling that to the FBI in Nov. 2016.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/re ... l-airport/
Yup, he's okay. FBI and DHS both cleared him (Hispanic privilege, no doubt), though the Alaskan National Guard gave him the boot.
Says he was being forced to work for ISIS, thus he had a mental disorder--America's faith in our intelligence community restored.
Wait!
Alaska is very close to Russia....
:auto-mysterymachine:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Apparently being on a watch list gives you license to do whatever the fuck you want.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Apparently being on a watch list gives you license to do whatever the fuck you want.
:lol:

Hash has got to put that one on the wall.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:08 pm

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:09 pm

He might just be pointing at his cool scarf. I think they are pretty dope and they are pretty tactical.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Yeah, they are kind of popular in the prepping community. Or, they were about five years ago.