Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Speaker to Animals

Re: Putin The Great!!

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:20 pm

But I really don't give a shit if Russia overruns most of Europe. That might even save the Europeans from themselves at this point.

Why would I care what Russia does to a future Eurabia any more than I care what they do to Syria?

Europeans have proved themselves incapable of governing themselves longterm. Really, it was obvious after the two world wars. But here we are and they are helping jihadists create little caliphates in their cities and basically lauding the fact that they will exterminate each other by the end of the century.

I don't see the point in caring what happens to them if they don't even care what happens to themselves.

And I am not interested in debating whether you are doing this to yourselves, Euros. You are irrelevant now. I should be dealing with your Muslim replacements at this point. They are going to be the new rulers of Europe, not you. So go back to whatever it is you do while your childless lives fade into the sunset.

Americans have to choose whether they would like to deal with the crazy jihadi fuck from the streets of Europe who creates a new caliphate in Europe, or Ivan. I am sticking with Ivan. That guy is rational and has a much better fashion sense.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Even where regardless of a European trace, even where desiring to make parley with Mr. Ivan, best to do all things from a position of primacy, overwhelming counterforce, the Eagle with thunderbolts in talons grasped, ensures against all contingencies.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:22 pm

If those decline of the west guys are right about us being near the transition to empire point, the next time we send troops to europe to repel an invasion, we keep what we take.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:29 pm

To withdraw from the European theater, does not an Empire of Liberty unmake, to NATO or not to NATO, is a canard, the Eagle with thunderbolts in talons grasped, is a Mahanian Eternal Seapower, and as such, at the end of the day, a trace in the European theater, is neither here nor there.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Even where regardless of a European trace, even where desiring to make parley with Mr. Ivan, best to do all things from a position of primacy, overwhelming counterforce, the Eagle with thunderbolts in talons grapsed, ensures against all contingencies.

Good point.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:But I really don't give a shit.
Stick then to your SJW threads then, when you aren't interested.

I personally don't really give a shit about your toilet issues an so on, but am not going on those threads to say I don't give a damn.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:47 am

ssu wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:But I really don't give a shit.
Stick then to your SJW threads then, when you aren't interested.

I personally don't really give a shit about your toilet issues an so on, but am not going on those threads to say I don't give a damn.
The next time we invade Europe to repel invaders, it's for keeps. We're transitioning into the empire stage.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:34 am

Okeefenokee wrote:The next time we invade Europe to repel invaders, it's for keeps. We're transitioning into the empire stage.
I'm not sure just where you are transitioning. You see the NATO (CENTO & SEATO) was the smart way you built your Empire. You created your empire after WW2, got the dollar to be the global currency, which it still is. The Post WW2 World was decided to your favour, not the British or somebody else. For some time you even controlled the UN.

Now that system looks that it could possible dismantle itself. Not the most likely outcome, but a possibility.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:41 am

ssu wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:The next time we invade Europe to repel invaders, it's for keeps. We're transitioning into the empire stage.
I'm not sure just where you are transitioning. You see the NATO (CENTO & SEATO) was the smart way you built your Empire. You created your empire after WW2, got the dollar to be the global currency, which it still is. The Post WW2 World was decided to your favour, not the British or somebody else. For some time you even controlled the UN.

Now that system looks that it could possible dismantle itself.
That's all been a part of the pretending. This cult of the good guy. That has to end at some point. At some point you have to give up this bullshit notion that global politics is about being the good guy. The next time US boots are in Europe, we're adding stars to the flag.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:51 am

Okeefenokee wrote:That's all been a part of the pretending. This cult of the good guy. That has to end at some point. At some point you have to give up this bullshit notion that global politics is about being the good guy. The next time US boots are in Europe, we're adding stars to the flag.
You're still the goodguys simply when compared the other guys who would want to be in your place.

So you don't think your country and it's armed forces don't stand for those principles it says?