Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Fife

Re: Putin The Great!!

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Does the GRU have some sort of Mind Control Machine to control how Americans vote, that only penner is aware of, but is just not telling us how it works?

Tell us how it works, penner, this GRU Mind Control Machine of yours...

Smits ain't woke. :snicker:

THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU BARBARA.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Does the GRU have some sort of Mind Control Machine to control how Americans vote, that only penner is aware of, but is just not telling us how it works?

Tell us how it works, penner, this GRU Mind Control Machine of yours...
Smits ain't woke. :snicker:
Smitty LeMay is ever on hair trigger alert, 15 minutes notice to launch at all times, finger on the button and absolutely resolved to use it as necessary, the only way to effectively deter, is to be absolutely resolved to fight and win a nuclear war...

... but before we nuke the Rooskies into the stone age, penner is going to have to explain first, in operational detail, exactly why we are going to DEFCON One, all of a sudden out of the blue, when the big board is all clear, and confidence is high.

Not warming up the counterforce package, just because some liberal butt hurt nuclear madwoman, is losing her sugar cookies over MAGA FTW.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:41 pm

kybkh wrote:Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!
RETWEETS
Giacomo De Lucajosephgeorge100009@gToddy KochellSandyAmerican VetWifeSJBMehmet TürkkanJosephDrew Hill
3:41 PM - 30 Dec 2016
H A P P E N I N G

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Penner wrote:Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet, and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.
Like what? What does Putin gain? Trump gonna let Putin annex South Ossetia? Oh nevermind. Trump gonna let Putin annex Crimea? Oh, nevermind. Trump gonna let Putin arm Russian partisans who shoot down civilian airliners and not say anything about it? Oh, nevermind. Trump gonna let Putin prop up the Assad regime? Oh, nevermind! But Putin hacks some emails pointing out your fucking corruption and now you suddenly find a fucking spine. You should shut your fucking mouth cause Trump maybe frighteningly unaware but your group is fucking horrible. Random names from the fucking phone book would be a better alternative to Obama, Clinton, and John fucking Kerry.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:28 pm

clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet, and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.
Like what? What does Putin gain? Trump gonna let Putin annex South Ossetia? Oh nevermind. Trump gonna let Putin annex Crimea? Oh, nevermind. Trump gonna let Putin arm Russian partisans who shoot down civilian airliners and not say anything about it? Oh, nevermind. Trump gonna let Putin prop up the Assad regime? Oh, nevermind! But Putin hacks some emails pointing out your fucking corruption and now you suddenly find a fucking spine. You should shut your fucking mouth cause Trump maybe frighteningly unaware but your group is fucking horrible. Random names from the fucking phone book would be a better alternative to Obama, Clinton, and John fucking Kerry.
Word. Obama's gonna be the embarrassment that Carter is seen as now. We saved you from having the first female president be an even bigger embarrassment. You're welcome.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Fucking Putler @onion22@

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
kybkh wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:The Neocons had a realistic approach, so long as MAGA was in charge, they didn't do much at all under Reagan, except a massive MIC build up to break the Soviets, the Neocons didn't go off the reservation, until Dick Cheney went ballistic over 9/11, prior to that, Colin Powell & Co had all that shit under control.
Explain fucking Rummey then. The guy wanted to increase the number of engagements while shrinking tool box. He was a freaking loon. Hubris at it's best.
Actually, Rummy had it about right, he was trying to shrink the overhead, the bloat which has no operational purpose, in favour of reallocating resources to the sharp end, the only problem was, the bloat is an entrenched interest, so as soon as Rummy started reallocating, the pork in the districts went ballisitic and ran to Congress shreiking to try to stop him.
I ain't buying that shit. To the best of my understanding he took money from armored divisions and funneled it to spec ops then sent the boys on a clear and hold mission with underarmored humvees and no battteries for their night vision.

Maybe you can turn a brother on to so new sauce defending Rummey but as far as I am concerned he's a b.u.m.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:36 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote: If and when Russia will become our overlords, I will be telling you so.
How exactly will they do that? You won't find a bigger Russia Hawk on this here green earth; than Smitty LeMay, but I'm not seeing how exaclty Mr. Ivan is going to effect the take over of America at this juncture, short of preemptive nuclear counterforce, are you saying the Russians are preparing for a first strike against the CONUS?
Find a Bigger Russia Hawk? Lol.

Russia simply wants to derail NATO, that's their first priority, get a more important role in Europe (and the World), not to have war with the US. Yes, they aren't going to be the overlords of the US, but perhaps have a bigger role in Europe. Putin has a great chance to do that, now that it's known that a small amount of aktivnye meropriyatiya, active measures, taken against even the US ends up with minimal downside even if exposed. Now, Putin might just get lucky with Marine in France (fairly good chance) and also lucky that Merkel goes out (again a good chance). Now if some light handed active measures will help with that, why not? You can always deny it and people will believe the accusations are fake news. After all, confusion is one objective with active measures.

And besides, Smitty LeMay won't put up even a finger. I think Smitty LeMay is totally OK with NATO going the way of SEATO or CENTO, into the dustbin, as Smitty LeMay is thinks NATO isn't needed at all, as somehow the 1-to-1 defence pacts (like the US has with Taiwan or Japan or Phillipines) then made with the European countries will be enough. Of course I could be wrong about that. Yet Smitty LeMay isn't looking at already one so-called NATO member is already joining up with Russia in the Middle East and sidelining the US. Yep, who needs you to fumble up things in the Middle East? Leave it to others and go home.

Curtiss LeMay actually did care what happens even somewhere else than the Continental US.

Here's an actual quote from the actual LeMay, general Curtis LeMay:
We’re not shooting at the present time but we’re at war nevertheless. And if anyone who has any doubts in their mind about it should look at the past recent history in the last 40 years at what has happened. Russia has taken over, and not only so many ethnic groups and what as we now think of as Russia, but Latvia, Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, China is Communist. Now they’re going into Africa, and now they’re coming into our section of the world, Central America. So we are definitely at war with Communism.
See here

But of course it was the Cold War. Now it's totally different in every way, right?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:38 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Fucking Putler @onion22@
It is amazing. The most flag waviness, USA chanting, 2nd amendment loving, bible clinging militiamen are being called communist by the Hollywood/DC unholy alliance.

Wat do???
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:44 pm

kybkh wrote:I ain't buying that shit. To the best of my understanding he took money from armored divisions and funneled it to spec ops then sent the boys on a clear and hold mission with underarmored humvees and no battteries for their night vision.

Maybe you can turn a brother on to so new sauce defending Rummey but as far as I am concerned he's a b.u.m.
Rummy was one of the absolute worst secretaries of defence ever. Extremely detrimental and dangerous buffoon. What was his bright idea? Technology will overcome everything, more of the fucking same as Desert Storm worked so well. Then this buffoon went to war that everybody with their right mind would end up in a quagmire of an insurgency. Which it did. And then this motherfucker did everything fucking possible to not accept reality what the Iraq war had changed into. Rummy was the absolute worst that I can recall. Worst kind of one to have in a war. Luckily he was replaced by a man with sound judgement.

And luckily some Mattis isn't a Rummy.