clubgop

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by clubgop » Sat May 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:38 pm
Victimless.
Crime.
:snooty:
Just like OBL because that never happened.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 23, 2020 10:12 pm

Clearly an attempted coup of the duly elected POTUS. If you don't agree, you're either lying, or programmed by propaganda.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun May 24, 2020 12:56 am

Clearly. Your government and your government-friendly media would never lie to you.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 24, 2020 5:01 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:56 am
Clearly. Your government and your government-friendly media would never lie to you.
Your govt lied to you when they told that the avatar you chose for here was good. It wasn't. There are no white koala bears with blue tongues like your pic shows, nor are Koalas native to Denmark. Its absurd that you did not know this
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun May 24, 2020 5:25 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:01 am
BjornP wrote:
Your govt lied to you when they told that the avatar you chose for here was good. It wasn't. There are no white koala bears with blue tongues like your pic shows, nor are Koalas native to Denmark. Its absurd that you did not know this
Untill my government tells me otherwise, I won't believe your slander and calumny against my avatar and my government which loves me, respects me and makes fun of the nasty people who won't invite me to their BBQ parties. You're probably in league with Russia... or China. Or both! :o
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 24, 2020 6:55 am

Some folks are so programmed they cant see what has happened.
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun May 24, 2020 8:32 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:25 am
heydaralon wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:01 am
BjornP wrote:
Untill my government tells me otherwise, I won't believe your slander and calumny against my avatar and my government which loves me, respects me and makes fun of the nasty people who won't invite me to their BBQ parties. You're probably in league with Russia... or China. Or both! :o
If you ever had genuine southern American BBQ you would be a lot more upset about that snub. What is Danish BBQ? Over cooking a ham?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Steele's "Primary Subsource" Was... Employee of Leftwing Democrat Think Tank The Brookings Institute, Which Itself Was a Major Pusher of the Russiagate Conspiracy Hoax
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Steele's "Primary Subsource" Was... Employee of Leftwing Democrat Think Tank The Brookings Institute, Which Itself Was a Major Pusher of the Russiagate Conspiracy Hoax
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:56 am

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/23/de ... ald-trump/
Pientka’s written summary of the briefing noted that Trump, Michael Flynn, and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie were the only three Trump campaign members in attendance. Christie’s attendance had not previously been disclosed. The August 17, 2016 meeting came the day after the FBI opened a formal counterintelligence investigation against Flynn and just two days after FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok texted his former lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, about an “insurance policy” he had designed to keep Trump from becoming president.

I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy [McCabe]’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok texted Page on August 15, 2016. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40….
#NotOneRedCent