Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

pineapplemike

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by pineapplemike » Fri May 22, 2020 9:27 am

@martyrmade https://mobile.twitter.com/martyrmade
We should all be able to agree that an incumbent President using the FBI, CIA, and foreign intel to spy on an opposition party is a huge deal. Maybe it's necessary, but it had better be good. Letting it become normalized is nothing less than the end of our system of government.

Think about it. We now know that the officials on TV selling the collusion story were saying behind closed doors that they had no evidence of it. We know they lied on FISA applications to spy on the Trump campaign. We know everyone involved was fired by an Obama-appointed IG.

We know the FBI invented a pretext to set up Flynn. We know that the FBI knew beyond doubt the dossier was bunk in early January 2017. We know the DNC paid a foreign spy to get information on Trump from Russian officials. We know NSA surveillance was used for political purposes.

We now know that Mueller knew there was no collusion the day he began his investigation because he brought in the very people who'd been investigating it for a year, and the Mueller probe was an excuse to dig up unrelated dirt on Trump (remarkably they found nothing).

We know that the very people - Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, etc - who went on TV and told you there was evidence of collusion were telling Congress behind closed doors that they'd seen no evidence of it. If I had been taken in by this, I would be furious.

We know that the very people who were saying there was no evidence of collusion behind closed doors were using it to thwart attempts to improve relations with Russia, find a solution to the Syria crisis, or work toward peace in Ukraine.

We now know that the all-consuming story of the last three years was based entirely on lies, and the people telling the lies knew they were lies. The people who knowingly lied were fired (by Obama-appointed officials), but were rewarded with million-dollar book & cable TV deals.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri May 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Proles don't understand or care.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat May 23, 2020 1:25 am

Stupid fucking Proles.

We, the smart guys, like Trump and hate the deep state. Trump defends the stupid and feckless proletariat against the machinations of the deep state. They can't even figure out how to vote in their own interest.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat May 23, 2020 7:24 am

Don't trust your government. Trust your president. Trust the High State. :pray:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 am

trump is enemy of my enemy

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 23, 2020 3:19 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 am
trump is enemy of my enemy
They just don't fucking get it. Trump is a bully, he bullies the bullies that bully me. What's the fucking problem?

Or to quote smitty.
Even if I find most of what Trump says and does to be populist balderdash, the fact that the secret political police of America are so clearly going after him without due cause on behalf of corrupt entrenched interests in Washington, is the very essence of his appeal.
Last edited by clubgop on Sat May 23, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:25 pm

Sort of like our relationship with Joseph Stalin and Osama Bin Laden.

What's the problem?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 23, 2020 3:27 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:25 pm
Sort of like our relationship with Joseph Stalin and Osama Bin Laden.

What's the problem?
Necrophilia?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:38 pm

Victimless.
Crime.
:snooty:
HAIL!

-Hwen

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat May 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:25 am
Stupid fucking Proles.

We, the smart guys, like Trump and hate the deep state. Trump defends the stupid and feckless proletariat against the machinations of the deep state. They can't even figure out how to vote in their own interest.
My like of Trump stems from the fact that he calls out the news for their lying Stalinist agenda. He has pulled back the curtain for most folks to see. What the media does and the commie mind control shit it advocates is not new. What is new is having a president who refuses to play along. The public's trust of the media is at an all time low, and if Trump is facilitating that, good. Trump is a great troll too. He has embarassed and destroyed Apparatchik creatures like pelosi etc. That is also good.

Trump however is not a conservative. He is in many ways a Democrat. Ironically, his tariff stuff is far more big gov't liberal than Clinton's NAFTA, GATT, and Financial Services Modernization Act/Commodity Futures Modernization Act deregulation stuff. His opiod drug war hysteria is pure nanny state, and some of his gun comments have reeked of puritanical gun grabbing. He is not the messiah for liberty, and has many big gov't solutions for things. In that regard, he is like every president before him.

That being said, I like Trump. He has made the media and democrats look like fools. That is a step in the right direction. Even the people who hate him are half right. They are right to hate a party in gov't. They are wrong to assume another party especially the fucking Democrats can fix shit. Overall, by shitting on the news and universities, Trump has more than paid for himself and done America a great service. And he is funny as hell, which is also a rarity in politics. I sincerely hope that he gets a second term.
Shikata ga nai