Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

pineapplemike

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 am

White House: Trump didn't know about his son's meeting with Russian lawyer
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/ ... index.html
Trump promised a 'major speech' attacking Hillary Clinton just hours after Donald Trump Jr set up a meeting with Russian lawyer who promised dirt on the Democratic candidate
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eting.html

In a speech on June 7, 2016, Trump said he'd deliver a 'major speech' on Clinton
The speech came just four days after Donald Trump Jr was contacted by about information from Russian government that he said would incriminate Clinton
Hours before Trump's speech, Trump Jr set up a meeting with a Russian lawyer
Trump Jr met with the lawyer on June 9 but said that he learned nothing of value
The President failed to follow through with his promise of a 'speech' on Clinton
Am I really supposed to believe Trump didn't know about this meeting?

Appears to validate the claim that nothing came of the meeting, but I'm not a fan of being lied to
Last edited by pineapplemike on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 am

Still not posting anything all these replies later....

Like what are you even on about? Something about Bannon and shit munching k's shill

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 am

pineapplemike wrote:
White House: Trump didn't know about his son's meeting with Russian lawyer
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/ ... index.html
Trump promised a 'major speech' attacking Hillary Clinton just hours after Donald Trump Jr set up a meeting with Russian lawyer who promised dirt on the Democratic candidate
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eting.html

In a speech on June 7, 2016, Trump said he'd deliver a 'major speech' on Clinton
The speech came just four days after Donald Trump Jr was contacted by about information from Russian government that he said would incriminate Clinton
Hours before Trump's speech, Trump Jr set up a meeting with a Russian lawyer
Trump Jr met with the lawyer on June 9 but said that he learned nothing of value
The President failed to follow through with his promise of a 'speech' on Clinton
Am I really supposed to believe Trump didn't know about this meeting?
Ok well there's an argument.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:39 am

ssu wrote: Did the FBI behave as the very KGB when it was investigating Hillary Clinton and his e-mail mess? Weren't they on the GOP side back then?

Trump's not on the GOP side, the GOP wants to get Trump more than the Democrats do, as he's a bigger threat to the GOP than he is to the Democrats.
What fucking entrenched interests is Trump really going after? Tell me.
I don't think Trump is going after anybody, but they are going after him, why? I would guess that it is because they don't have him under control, they don't like a President who is a potential lose cannon, makes them nervous.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 am

ssu wrote:What fucking entrenched interests is Trump really going after? Tell me.

Proles need not be concerned with why GOP back stabbing the Donald - BC RUSSIA!

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 am

To be clear, they would have done this to Bernie Sanders as well, it wouldn't have been Russia obviously, it would have been something else, but there would have been the same sort of McCarthyist "investigation" that went on and on without ever presenting any hard evidence of a crime, the GOP and Democrat Party establishments and all their cronies in Washington, they're in the centre, Trump to the one side of them, Sanders to the other, both potential loose cannons who they don't have under control, as they were in control of the House Negro Obama, who just went along with everything, to avoid this sort of fight.

Obama was too chicken to rattle any cages, so the electorate became even more frustrated and presented new cage rattlers who were more reliable to cause some shit, so the centre is now doubling down, to keep the electorate in check, the more the electorate ups the ante on its backlash against the centre, the more desperate the centre becomes to contain the wildfire.

They wouldn't normally be so shrill and hysterical with their Red Herrings, they'd try to be more subtle about it, but Trump actually being able to win, that's freaked them out.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Lol

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:33 pm

The main threat here, to the Washington establishment, in terms of "Russia!Russia!Russia!, is not so much about Russia, it's more concealed information about the Washington establishment being outed to the public, by sources other than the approved and filtered ones in the US media, it's not just FSB, it's Wikileaks, it's Snowden, what have you, it's anybody who could get dirt on them and then put it out there, who they don't have under control, the "crime" that Trump committed, was using the dirt which was in the wind, wherever he found it, without running it through the MSM filters, so the Washington establishment is now reacting to that, calling it "treason", even though it's entirely consistent with the First Amendment.

Fortunately for Trump, the statute on treason is carefully and delibrately worded to exclude the assertion of political crimes, but what has to happen then, is that they have to try to find some non-political "national security" Red Herring, and then run that against him, so rather than assert the truth "he used non approved political dirt against us", they have to make it all about "Russia!Russia!Russia!" Red Scare at the gates.

The actual Russians however, are confounded by Trump, because Trump is clearly willing to operate outside the normal constraints of the Washington national security consensus, and so they don't know how far they could push him, before he might do something unpredictable, their prefered method is escalation dominance to get what they want, when the Washington Establishment is forced to back down in order to "maintain stability in the established liberal order", but as Trump is not beholden to that, and a seeming loose cannon who flies off the handle, he makes the Russians nervous, they're not sure how he would react to various provocations, so as of right now, they are just in a holding pattern.

Basically Trump is able to run Putin's own game against him, and win at that game since Russia really doesn't have the horses to back up their threats, so suddenly Putin doesn't know what to do, he's just waiting out right now, to see if maybe the Washington Establishment can take Trump down, or at least weaken him to the point where Russia can get back to Russian business as usual, escalation dominance being their only real lever.

So in actual fact, it is the Washington Establishment, in their desperation to stop Trump by any means necessary, who are the ones weakening America's position in the face of Crazy Ivan, as the last thing Crazy Ivan is looking for, is somebody who is even crazier than he is, and so who would be liable to call his bluffs.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:To protect and uphold the constitution begins with the First Amendment, which secures the liberty to talk to whomever you please, to include Russians of any stripe, and use any dirt on your political opponents gleaned from talking to whomever you please, to include Russians of any stripe, as you please, it's none of the FBI's business.

Even if the dirt on your poltical opponents was obtained by some sort of intelligence operation; you have no duty nor legal obligation to your poltical opponents to protect their dirty laundry, regardless of where you find it.

If the FBI wants to charge some FSB agent with espionage, go right ahead, but when the FBI tries to investigate an American for exercising their First Amendment right, then the FBI are the criminals at that point.
I think they aren't investigating Americans for exercising their freedom of speech, but meeting with Russian operatives.

That's what the FBI does. That's what any goddam counter-espionage organization does.

It's up to the justice system, not the FBI, to decide if someone will be charged or not.
I simply find that to be specious nonsense, the realpoltik, from where I'm sitting, is that the FBI is engaged in political interference by spurious witchhunt on behalf of connected entrenched interests in Washington in contravention of the will of the American electorate, and as such, If I was an American, I would back Trump to the hilt, against an FBI which behaves like the very KGB which they claim to be protecting the American people from.

If you even buy, never mind propagate the assertion, that the FBI is a politically agnostic disinterested party which is just doing their jobs here, I'd say you're either being disengenous, or you're just a total moron.

Even if I find most of what Trump says and does to be populist balderdash, the fact that the secret political police of America are so clearly going after him without due cause on behalf of corrupt entrenched interests in Washington, is the very essence of his appeal.

Who would ever trust anything the FBI says? They have been caught engaging in constitutional crimes, systemically and habitually, since the founding of their organization, constitutionally speaking, the FBI is organized crime, and always has been, that's really what the "goddamn" FBI does, and anybody who hasn't figured that out by now, is not someone whose judgement is to be trusted.

So which is it, ssu? Are you just full of shit, or are you just a fool?

You really think these dicksucking liberals trust the FBI? Not when it's coming after them, amirite? No, they're only totalitarian as it pertains to their ideological opponents, when the FBI shoe is on the other foot, up their flabby asses, they scream bloody murder, who knew?

I do see a silver lining here of course, because I think that the unrestrained political weaponization of the state secruity forces, will backfire upon the Left a thousand fold, and it will warm the cockles of my coal black heart, when they and their pampered panty waist bourgeois spawn, find themselves deep sixed into an extrajudicial blackhole by the FBI & Co, for political crimes against the Right; just desserts.

Hold your children tight, Lefties, the FBI & Co unleashed, will be coming for them next, don't kid yourselves, and don't come crying when you let Mr. Pinochet out of his cage to get Donald Trump for you, and he then inevitably runs amok and chucks your precious babies out of a helicopter after, heheheheh...

"Oh, well, we're very sorry Mr and Mrs Liberal America, but we found your children to be talking to the wrong people overseas, what you call 'social justice activists', we have determined to be a terrorist organization conducting operations against the United States, so we'll be holding little Sunray and Moonchild for a bit longer, probably about 40 years; 'talking to hostile foreign agents' for the purposes of 'undermining and interfering with the democratic process', you see, that's a very serious crime in America now, you know, since we de facto suspended the First Amendment on order to get Donald Trump...whoa, I wouldn't try make any trouble for us here at the FBI, wouldn't want anything to happen to Sunray and Moonchild while they were in custody, yeah, that's right, take a lap, you dicksucking liberals, before your kids are found hanging in their cells from a bedsheet, don't fuck with us... now if you'll excuse us, we have important national security business to attend to, have a nice day."
:clap:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Cid wrote:I see the globalist cuck response is, "Hey we trust the Russians that they wouldn't try to take advantage of US candidates for their own ends, hence meeting with them to get 'opposition research' is perfectly patriotic, although obviously we believe Junior when he says he didn't actually get anything from the meeting."

Cuck cuck cuck. Guess we're fine shipping jobs to China and now Russia, so long as they play for team Red. Cuck cuck cuck.
kath left bitch. you're virtue signalling for no one here.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751