Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

clubgop

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by clubgop » Wed May 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Mueller comes out and tries to restart the obstruction bullshit. No collusion, and he knows it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed May 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Mueller said nothing unexpected, obvious nothing burger is obvious.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed May 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Britain warned US about Steele credibility prior to inauguration
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... e-congress

Multiple witnesses have told Congress that, a week before Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, Britain’s top national security official sent a private communique to the incoming administration, addressing his country’s participation in the counterintelligence probe into the now-debunked Trump-Russia election collusion.

Most significantly, then-British national security adviser Sir Mark Lyall Grant claimed in the memo, hand-delivered to incoming U.S. national security adviser Mike Flynn’s team, that the British government lacked confidence in the credibility of former MI6 spy Christopher Steele’s Russia collusion evidence, according to congressional investigators who interviewed witnesses familiar with the memo.

Congressional investigators have interviewed two U.S. officials who handled the memo, confirmed with the British government that a communique was sent, and alerted the Department of Justice (DOJ) to the information. One witness confirmed to Congress that he was interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller about the memo.

Now the race is on to locate the document in U.S. intelligence archives, to see if the witnesses’ recollections are correct. And Trump is headed to Britain this weekend, where he might just get a chance to ask his own questions.

“A whistleblower recently revealed the existence of a communique from our allies in Great Britain during the early days of the Russia collusion investigation,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), a member of the House Oversight Committee, told me.

“Based on my conversations with that individual, and the credible timelines that are supported by other events, I made a referral to Attorney General William Barr and Inspector General Michael Horowitz for further investigation,” he added. “There now is overwhelming evidence to suggest that on multiple occasions the FBI was warned that Christopher Steele and the dossier had severe credibility issues.”
Mueller’s team apparently learned about the memo from some of Flynn’s former national security team members, the source said.

Congressional investigators say one former Flynn team member approached them recently as a whistleblower and disclosed the existence of the communique because the person believed it was relevant to the ongoing review of the FBI and intelligence community’s conduct in the Russia probe.

The whistleblower told Congress he personally delivered the memo to Flynn on Jan. 12, 2017, was aware of its content about Steele, and later ensured the document was sent for preservation in the national security archives of the Trump transition team, the investigators say. The whistleblower also claimed to overhear Flynn’s team discussing the memo.

The investigators interviewed a second former National Security Council (NSC) staffer who claimed to have read the memo in Flynn’s office. That person, who requested anonymity because he isn’t authorized to talk to the press, told me in an interview that the document contained an explanation from Grant that British authorities assisted the early U.S. investigation into Trump-Russia collusion and later concluded Steele’s intelligence was unreliable.

“The message was clear: the Brits were saying they may have done some stuff to assist the investigation that they now regretted after learning the whole thing was based on information from Steele,” the former U.S. official told me. “They wanted Trump’s team to know they did not think Steele’s information was credible or reliable.

“They also wanted Trump to know whatever they had done, they did only at the Americans’ request and didn’t want it to get in the way of cooperating with the U.S.”

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 29, 2019 9:57 pm

They are talking to American Trump voters. It's just a backhanded apology like always.

Oh and note; nobody is going to get so much as a slap on the wrist for any of it.

Did Steele ever show back up after he dropped off the face of the Earth after being summoned by Congress?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 29, 2019 10:05 pm

Also of note; Smitty had this pegged as an mi5 or 6 or whatever faggot number they use, operation years ago while details were still emerging. I'm on record stating what I believe to be a fact, that at least part of the dossier was pieced together from anons on 4chan.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 29, 2019 11:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:05 pm
Also of note; Smitty had this pegged as an mi5 or 6 or whatever faggot number they use, operation years ago while details were still emerging. I'm on record stating what I believe to be a fact, that at least part of the dossier was pieced together from anons on 4chan.
Yeah, Smitts nailed that one. The FBI even referred to the Steele Dossier as the 'Crown Material.'

It's always been an iffy proposition to see someone actually punished for this shit. The last time we did it was Iran Contra. The IG report put out about a year ago highlighted many crimes, a few FBI folks were even referred for prosecution. The DOJ passed, no prosecution. Wray is running the FBI not a lot different from Comey, but with less grandstanding. All this is not good.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 pm

You know why they smile like that ?
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-164449
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 31, 2019 10:54 pm

Hey Fife, I need a professional assessment here.
Is this normal lawyer language for a lawsuit ?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/0 ... stigation/
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:21 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 pm

Seriously, that was the demon smirking, not Peter.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:21 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 pm

Seriously, that was the demon smirking, not Peter.
We should know, because we have accurate imagery of demons, not based on evil humans.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0