Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

C-Mag

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 21, 2019 8:13 am

Lot's of little he said, she said going on amongst coupsters. Looks like Comey is getting thrown under the bus from several angles. Lynch came out and said she never told Comey to call the Hillary investigation a Matter or influence him on the investigation. So, Lynch is backing off and saying it was all Comey.

Report that the Dems are going to push impeachment on Trump. It will be related to something Cohen has to say. They seem to be in a hurry to attempt to take the initiative in this mess they've made. Probably all designed to set opinions before Barr, Durham and Horowitz put out findings.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 21, 2019 9:12 am

Merge this thread with the Civil War 2.0 thread.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 21, 2019 9:21 am

Never ending threads suck
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 21, 2019 10:20 am

We are well beyound the point of any organization or staying on topic. This place has gotten so chaotic it's basically toxic. Too many fucksticks trying to bigdick it everyday, thumping their chest, saying look at me. It's like the impotent guy in the red convertible sneering at you.

But hey, I'm not in charge of shit here, so I roll with the flow. The return on my time here is quickly dissapating. It's dissappointing too. I genuinely like folks here, while there are several I don't like their hamhanded attacks and lack of genuine mature engagement on subjects. But a lot of good folks here none the less.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 am

Yep.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 21, 2019 12:40 pm

It is kinda interesting looking back at when this thread got going, what was being discussed, and what it turned in to.

The media really is the enemy of the people. There is no questioning that.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Journalism is the enemy. Has been since the bloody revolutions of the 18th century.

Disabuse yourselves of this notion that journalism is anything but sophistry and propaganda. They are people telling you a story. Some parts of the story may be true. Other parts not so true. They all have an agenda. The central tactic of journalism is to create this fake persona of objective truth ("journalism") and then present yourself as a member of the objective truth tellers. "I can't be lying, I am a journalist". Pfft.

It's the same racket played by the "fact checkers".

People have ideas and opinions. Some people like to publish them. Journalists are just people with ideas and opinions, no different than anybody else. They are not special. They are not objective. They are not gatekeepers of the truth. Most of them are garbage human beings to begin with.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 21, 2019 1:42 pm

ssu wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:09 pm
For the latest declassified Intelligence report on the Russian actions in the elections, link here to the (pdf-file)

See Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections

Some comments,

- First, something that easily especially here is forgotten, is that the campaign was multifaceted. Not just the two DNC hacks and nothing else. And this is the biggest reason why the 400-pound guy on a bed idea is so whacky and hilarious.

From the report:
Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.
- There's an interesting assesment on just why Putin held a grudge against Hillary.
Putin most likely wanted to discredit Secretary Clinton because he has publicly blamed her since 2011 for inciting mass protests against his regime in late 2011 and early 2012, and because he holds a grudge for comments he almost certainly saw as disparaging him.
- Also just how connected for example RT is to the Kremlin is assessed.
Did this guy get rubbed out by Putin?

C-Mag

Re: Putin The Great??

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 21, 2019 1:52 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:58 am
Haumana wrote:
kybkh wrote: Just had an ex-CIA analyst say he'd resign before serving under Trump.
So CNN has a guy who retired from the CIA say he would resign, from a job he doesn't have, instead of serve under Trump? :roll:

Watching the MSM white knuckling to keep control of the narrative is enjoyable but seeing how many people are still buying into it is a bit disheartening.
I don't think many people are buying into it. If people were giving any heed to the news, Trump wouldn't have won.

The media is totally secular from the public. Their affect is pennies on the dollars.

The above is from page one of this thread. Kybkh started it in December 2016.

A few facts 2.5 years later...………………...
-It's pretty clear that Brennan was deeply involved in pushing the Trump sucking Russian dick narrative.
-CNN MSNBC are clearly the champs of pushing the Russia Narrative.
-John Brennan went to work for MSNBC as an Intel Analyst.

I still think it's weird that a major news org has the former lead spy on staff; and has the balls to say no spying.
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 21, 2019 2:32 pm

What's weirder is he went to work for the hippy-dippy, fry'em like bacon, Liberal "news" outlet and has been embraced as a savior by their viewers.

The same people, who back in 2012 wouldn't have believed the sky was blue if the CIA said it was.

Its all such a fucking clown show. They have made it obvious that they think they have the numerical edge so they will press their advantage. Crazy thing is, I don't even know who the fuck "they" are.

The more foreign intel is pulled in to this...Italy isn't 5-eyes. Those Meds shouldn't be allowed to mix with the Anglo Intel Agency.