Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Speaker to Animals

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:14 am

It makes sense when you understand that liberalism is part of the long tradition of Sophistry. Liberals like to gain political power by controlling, distorting, and abusing language. For instance, if they cannot get the political support to amend the Constitution, they will redefine the words used in the Constitution to craft new interpretations in the legal system. In the social sphere they redefine words all the time to abuse language, and therefore abuse power.

Sophistry, at its core, is nothing but degenerate men who, being unable to refashion the world and its moral order to suit their debased motives, attempt to fabricate a fake reality (the narrative) and convince enough people of its authenticity to influence social and political outcomes. Political correctness is a mechanism to punish those who do not play-pretend within the frame of the narrative.

So when Mueller came up with nothing, they therefore continue the tradition of sophistry to manufacture their own alternative reality. That is what you see happening with these liberal propaganda cartoons Monty spreads. It is an attempt to build the fake narrative and convince enough people that the fantasy is real to effect an impeachment.

Abuse of language and truth is an abuse of power.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:53 am
LMFAO

You people are truly living in liberal cosplay land.
The exact same people that heard Jussie Smolett's original accusation/claims and bought into it hook, line, and sinker as if it were their religious gospel because "orange man bad and creates other bad". Even though for the vast majority of normal intelligent people they immediately thought "two maga hat wearing white guys in downtown heavily liberal Chicago at 2am in -20F wind chill waiting for a gay black actor nobody's heard of with rope and bleach? Get serious, who believes that crap?" The answer, of course, is the same people that believed the obviously bogus "dossier" on Trump, the same people that will believe anything that paints Trump in a negative way - unquestioningly. It's their religious belief, and evidence to the contrary be damned!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:19 am

It is a real threat too. Imagine if most Americans believed this fake nonsense. Leftists could then overthrow a legitimately elected government with lies. Trump would find himself in a Kafkaesque kangaroo court where truth means absolutely nothing, and Americans would just go along with it because they all believe the lying narrative and are terrified to question it lest they too be punished.

The left as we know it is not a legitimate political position. It is civilizational decay and collapse refashioned into a political ideology that is nothing more than rationalizations for the will to naked abuse of power.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:00 am
Hey Monte, seeing a lot of memes from you on this subject. What's your opinion on the Mueller investigation conclusions?
Honestly?
I've not read it.

The conclusions drawn seem to depend on who's writing them.

Claiming total exoneration seems a little premature IMO.

OK, you're going to need to explain that to me, because that doesn't make sense to me.

My view is that Trump is the most investigated POTUS in history. He has literally been under investigation longer than he's been POTUS. We are just now in our first full month of the Trump presidency when he hasn't been under investigation.

This was an exhausitive investigation, it used intelligence agencies and agents around the globe. It utilized the full power of FISA courts, the core team investigating Trump was 20 of the best attorneys in the country and 40 Full Time FBI Agents.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 am

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:17 am
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:53 am
LMFAO

You people are truly living in liberal cosplay land.
The exact same people that heard Jussie Smolett's original accusation/claims and bought into it hook, line, and sinker as if it were their religious gospel because "orange man bad and creates other bad". Even though for the vast majority of normal intelligent people they immediately thought "two maga hat wearing white guys in downtown heavily liberal Chicago at 2am in -20F wind chill waiting for a gay black actor nobody's heard of with rope and bleach? Get serious, who believes that crap?" The answer, of course, is the same people that believed the obviously bogus "dossier" on Trump, the same people that will believe anything that paints Trump in a negative way - unquestioningly. It's their religious belief, and evidence to the contrary be damned!

I've read from many sources that these elites and wanna be elites live in this thought bubble. Hollywood, corporate media and Washington DC are said to be locked inside these thought bubbles. Where there is no opposing opinion or thought, and they rush to jump on the bandwagon early, especially on issues of social commentary. We see it over and over again, Smollett, Christine Blasy Ford, Covington kids. It never ends.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 am

As I've said before, I can tell you exactly what my neighbor will say on anything related to politics and Trump... Just turn on CNN or MSNBC and you'll know what he'd say too, without ever having met him.

Certain people on this forum are just like that too.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:28 am

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:19 am

The left as we know it is not a legitimate political position. It is civilizational decay and collapse refashioned into a political ideology that is nothing more than rationalizations for the will to naked abuse of power.
I think this is the root of it. Progressivism has had a 100 year run, and it's time is over, it's dead. The last great Progressive of success was LBJ. Pretty much everything the modern left proposes today is a retread of LBJ and his great society. Racism, Feminism, Progressive tax code, etc.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:28 am

I think this is the root of it. Progressivism has had a 100 year run, and it's time is over, it's dead. The last great Progressive of success was LBJ. Pretty much everything the modern left proposes today is a retread of LBJ and his great society. Racism, Feminism, Progressive tax code, etc.
I hope you are right because this last wave is killing us...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:00 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:28 am

I hope you are right because this last wave is killing us...
I fully admit my background, reading of history and reading of the 4th Turning has biased me in this point. I don't know if I'm projecting past events on the present, but current events fit past major shifts in American history at least.

I see patterns in America. I see how things get entrenched, mostly in urban areas, people get comfortable with the status quo and concentrate wealth, leaving behind a large number of people. Then there is resistance and eventually 'war'. We see this in the American Revolution, +4 gens, Civil War, +4 gens FDR coup, +4 gens Trump coup.

If that is accurate, that means Trump is figure that will be on par with Washington, Lincoln and FDR.
That should scare the shit out of Never Trumpers.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:00 am
Hey Monte, seeing a lot of memes from you on this subject. What's your opinion on the Mueller investigation conclusions?
Honestly?
I've not read it.

The conclusions drawn seem to depend on who's writing them.
So what you're saying is all your meme posting is nothing more than trolling.