Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:49 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:44 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:41 am

Reaching for what?
Reaching for reasons to backwards rationalize you being bored with Trump already. If someone's biggest criticisms of a politician are that they are just as bad as the rest of the politicians, on a few key subjects, yet they are clearly better than these politicians on a lot of other important subjects, that politician is probably doing a fairly decent job.
I don't think he's doing a decent job, his policies are a moronic mishmash of populist balderdash being employed to get the rubes to vote for blowjobs for Wall Street and Israel.

I don't endorse that, altho I'll take any blowjobs sent my way from the government as they like.
If all you got is run of the mill criticisms that can be made of almost any American politician, as your best anti-Trump material, that is hardly a compelling case that he isn't doing a decent job. If he wasn't doing a decent job, you'd could say far more scathing things about the man, but the best you got is "he panders to voters and gives Isreal blowjobs", lulz.

Are you listening to yourself?
*yip*

Smitty-48

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:57 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:52 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:49 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:44 am
Reaching for reasons to backwards rationalize you being bored with Trump already. If someone's biggest criticisms of a politician are that they are just as bad as the rest of the politicians, on a few key subjects, yet they are clearly better than these politicians on a lot of other important subjects, that politician is probably doing a fairly decent job.
I don't think he's doing a decent job, his policies are a moronic mishmash of populist balderdash being employed to get the rubes to vote for blowjobs for Wall Street and Israel.

I don't endorse that, altho I'll take any blowjobs sent my way from the government as they like.
If all you got is run of the mill criticisms that can be made of almost any American politician, as your best anti-Trump material, that is hardly a compelling case that he isn't doing a decent job. If he wasn't doing a decent job, you'd could say far more scathing things about the man, but the best you got is "he panders to voters and gives Isreal blowjobs", I call that "fuck all".
I'm not going to say scathing things about him, no enemies on the right, he's just not doing a good job, all the things his is doing are temporary and dumb, and they are going to reversed in no time.

The SCOTUS picks are all that matter, and he's already made the picks, its already 5-4.

You keep saying "hater" and "scathing", but that's a strawman, I just don't endorse this temporary and dumb populist balderdash. It's not a permanent change, the Beltway will reverse it all in the end.

You're the one reaching in calling me a hater just because I wash my hands of it, particularly as I never endorsed it in the first place, but it's not like I'm witch hunting Trump, he's not a witch, he's just another Neocon.

I'm not saying he should be impeached, he's a naive pawn of Moscow, but not by active collusion, he's just a dupe.

Not guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, is not an endorsement.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:42 am

And for example, Nixon was actually guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, but I still endorse Nixon, because for all his flaws, he was a brilliant statesmen who won the Cold War and put the Soviets in their place.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:47 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:57 am
I'm not going to say scathing things about him, no enemies on the right, he's just not doing a good job, all the things his is doing are temporary and dumb, and they are going to reversed in no time.

The SCOTUS picks are all that matter, and he's already made the picks, its already 5-4.

I just don't endorse this temporary and dumb populist balderdash. It's not a permanent change, the Beltway will reverse it all in the end.

You're the one reaching in calling me a hater just because I wash my hands of it, particularly as I never endorsed it in the first place, but it's not like I'm witch hunting Trump, he's not a witch, he's just another Neocon.

I'm not saying he should be impeached, he's a naive pawn of Moscow, but not by active collusion, he's just a dupe.

Not guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, is not an endorsement.
Never called you a hater, I am pointing out how your biggest critiques of his presidency are pedestrian at best, and his haters have similarly pedestrian beefs with his job performance, but I didn't lump you in with the haters.

Just another neocon peddling dumb populist backlash and giving blowjobs to Da Joos? Yawn.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:50 am

I didn't endorse him before, I don't endorse him now, those who endorse Trump and is pedestrian populist balderdash can do so as they please. /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:50 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:50 am
I didn't endorse him before, I don't endorse him now, those who endorse Trump and is pedestrian populist balderdash can do so as they please. /shrugs
That is also my position.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:55 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fine, but beyond that, Trump is transitory, he's gone by 2024 at the latest, and I would guess the pendulum is going to swing back to the Democrats inevitably, at which point the Tulsi Battle Angelcrats are the lesser evil. YangGang too, NIT for the win.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:58 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:55 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fine, but beyond that, Trump is transitory, he's gone by 2024 at the latest, and I would guess the pendulum is going to swing back to the Democrats inevitably, at which point the Tulsi Battle Angelcrats are the lesser evil. YangGang too, NIT for the win.
Yeah, but they can't win, so it may be a lesser evil, but it's an unelectable one, so irrelevant. Neither Yang or Tulsi is going to win in 2024, anymore than they are going to win in 2020.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:59 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:58 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Yeah, but they can't win, so it may be a lesser evil, but it's an unelectable one, so irrelevant.
Trump was unelectable, until he wasn't /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:00 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:59 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:58 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Yeah, but they can't win, so it may be a lesser evil, but it's an unelectable one, so irrelevant.
Trump was unelectable, until he wasn't /shrugs
Yang and Tulsi aren't Trump, they don't have talent to win over the rubes, nor do they have name recognition or the campaign funds necessary to pull off what Trump did. If you think Yang or Tulsi is the next Trump, I have a bridge to sell you. Trump is a rare exception, that doesn't mean anyone anti-establishment candidate can do what he did.
*yip*