Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

StCapps

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:16 am

Last I checked, defending Trump by pointing out his haters are constantly grasping at straws, isn't actually an endorsement.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:19 am

I don't hate Trump, he's just another Neocon, Neocons don't bother me, I don't necessarily endorse them tho.

Depends on the Neocon, like Margaret Thatcher I endorse, but Trump is no Thatcher.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:19 am
I don't hate Trump, he's just another Neocon, Neocons don't bother me, I don't necessarily endorse them tho.

Depends on the Neocon, like Margaret Thatcher I endorse, but Trump is no Thatcher.
Donald Trump might not be Margaret Thatcher, but the same can be said of every neocon.
/shrugs
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:28 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Donald Trump might not be Margaret Thatcher, but the same can be said of every neocon.
/shrugs
But you implied that I hated Trump. I only hate commies. Neocons do not bother me.

I don't even hate Mr. Ivan, but that doesn't mean America should be his bitch.

I don't hate the Jew, doesn't mean America should be his bitch neither.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:36 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:28 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

/shrugs
But you implied that I hated Trump. I only hate commies. Neocons do not bother me.

I implied that some of your beefs with him are reaching, given that the realistic alternatives are worse on the same subjects you place importance on.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:39 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:36 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:28 am
StCapps wrote:
/shrugs

I implied that some of your beefs with him are reaching, given that the realistic alternatives are worse on the same subjects you place importance on.
Reaching for what?

I'm merely stating the obvious.

He's a naive pawn of Moscow.

Who is pointlessly giving Israel blowjobs for nothing in return.

I don't endorse that.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:40 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:39 am
I'm merely stating the obvious, he's a naive pawn of Moscow.

I don't endorse that.
Not seeing a candidate running who won't be a naive pawn of Moscow, nor a candidate running who won't give the Israeli's blowjobs. So like I said, reaching, if you're best lines of attack are that Trump is as bad as the rest, then he's doing a pretty good job compared to alternatives.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:41 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:40 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I don't endorse that.
Not seeing a candidate running who won't be a naive pawn of Moscow, nor a candidate running who won't give the Israeli's blowjobs. So like I said, reaching, if you're best lines of attack are that Trump is as bad as the rest, that's reaching.
Reaching for what?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:44 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:41 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

I don't endorse that.
Not seeing a candidate running who won't be a naive pawn of Moscow, nor a candidate running who won't give the Israeli's blowjobs. So like I said, reaching, if you're best lines of attack are that Trump is as bad as the rest, that's reaching.
Reaching for what?
Reaching for reasons to backwards rationalize you being bored with Trump already. If someone's biggest criticisms of a politician are that they are just as bad as the rest of the politicians, on a few key subjects, yet they are clearly better than these politicians on a lot of other important subjects, that politician is probably doing a fairly decent job.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:44 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:41 am
StCapps wrote:
Reaching for what?
Reaching for reasons to backwards rationalize you being bored with Trump already. If someone's biggest criticisms of a politician are that they are just as bad as the rest of the politicians, on a few key subjects, yet they are clearly better than these politicians on a lot of other important subjects, that politician is probably doing a fairly decent job.
I don't think he's doing a decent job, his policies are a moronic mishmash of populist balderdash being employed to get the rubes to vote for blowjobs for Wall Street and Israel.

I don't endorse that, altho I'll take any blowjobs sent my way from the government as they like.
Nec Aspera Terrent