Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Smitty-48

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:37 am

Like, I'm not worried about me, I am a ridiculously pampered trust fund baby who is basically set for life.

Who wins any election is largely irrelevant when you have surplus cash flow.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:37 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:35 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:30 am

Who you think is going to win is not an endorsement, If I thought Sanders was going to win, I wouldn't be endorsing him.
You are forgetting the "best alternative, obvious lesser evil" part, it's the combo that matters.
I'm simply agreeing with Pukerog, Trump is just another Neocon who is juicing the stock market late cycle blowjob to the shareholders, and giving blowjobs to Israel too.

I wouldn't endorse that, as something that is doing anything for Pukerogs living in swamp vans.
I agree with Pukerog, that Trump is just another Neocon who is juicing the stock market late cycle blowjob to the shareholders and giving blowjobs to Israel too.

Yet Trump is still doing more for Pukerog, than any alternative who could actually win would. If he doesn't want to endorse, because Trump doesn't give him everything he wants or needs, okay, whatevs. Go ahead endorse someone who can't win, for all the good that will do him in his van down by the river, that's just getting his hopes up.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:40 am

You can endorse whoever you want, what's it to you who I do or not endorse?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:41 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:37 am
Go ahead endorse someone who can't win, for all the good that will do.
I didn't endorse anyone. I simply declined to endorse Trump.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:43 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:40 am
It's nothing to me. Just trying to understand the reasoning behind your endorsement, or lack thereof, and your answers so far have left a lot to be desired, even when looking through the lens of the criteria you cherry picked to rationalize your position.

Trump is either nearly as good, just as good or much better than any opponent he could realistically face in 2020, even by your own criteria. Perhaps if you had a reason for hating on Trump, where he's much worse than any potential opposition, I could buy the reasoning behind your lack of an endorsement for Trump, but without that, your reasoning doesn't make much sense.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:48 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:43 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
It's nothing to me. Just trying to understand the reasoning behind your endorsement, or lack thereof, and your answers so far have left a lot to be desired, even when looking through the lens of the criteria you cherry picked to rationalize your position.
I endorse people getting da blang. Secure the bag. Soon they will be old like me, they'll need money then.

Trump is a Neocon who is juicing the stock market and giving blowjobs to Isreal.

That's only useful if you've got flow, and you sympathize with militant Zionism.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:48 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
I endorse people getting da blang. Secure the bag. Soon they will be old like me, they'll need money then.

Trump is a Neocon who is juicing the stock market and giving blowjobs to Isreal.

That's only useful if you've got flow, and you sympathize with militant Zionism.
Yeah but all the other candidates who could be POTUS have way more negatives to hold against them, than Trump does, in nukedog's case. So that is besides the point.

Nuke might not like Trump, but he hates all the realistic alternatives far more. Once Yang and Tulsi are eliminated, where is he going to go? Back home to Trump, just watch him.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:00 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:52 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:48 am
StCapps wrote:

Yeah but all the other candidates who could be POTUS have way more negatives to hold against them, than Trump does, in nukedog's case. So that is besides the point.

Nuke might not like Trump, but he hates all the realistic alternatives far more. Once Yang and Tulsi are eliminated, where is he going to go? Back home to Trump, just watch him.
Still no reason for me to endorse Trump.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:09 am

Remember that I never endorsed Trump in the first place.

Pukerog said "Pascals Wager"

I said, "okay fine"

Now he is what I said he would be, just another Neocon.

It doesn't bother me.

I got mine.

But I didn't endorse it for Pukerogs and I still wouldn't.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:12 am

I never endorsed him either, but if I wanted to, I could find solid reasoning to support that position.

Secret President of Canada FTW, endorsements are irrelevant, especially to Americans when they are made by foreigners.

/shrugs
*yip*