Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

kybkh

Re: Putin The Great!!

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Penner wrote:
kybkh wrote:
Penner wrote:Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet, and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.
You say Russia hacked the DNC...I concede they did.

I say Obama hacked Merkel...What say you?
If you like to put your head in the sand and think that Putin smells like roses I don't care. If and when Russia will become our overlords, I will be telling you so.
Weak sauce.

Fact: We hacked Merkel. CIA Analysis: We only wanted to know pant suit she was wearing so not to clash with Hillary.

Fact: Russia hacked DNC. CIA Analysis: Operation Overlord has commenced.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Think about what they are arguing too. Take their silly claim at face value: Donald Trump won the election because Vladamir Putin hacked the DNC servers and John Podesta's gmail account in order to expose their crimes, corruption, and lies.

They call foul because somebody exposed their crimes.

Think about that for a moment and breathe a sigh of relief. If true, Putin deserves a Nobel Peace prize.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Does the GRU have some sort of Mind Control Machine to control how Americans vote, that only penner is aware of, but is just not telling us how it works?

Tell us how it works, penner, this GRU Mind Control Machine of yours...
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!
RETWEETS
Giacomo De Lucajosephgeorge100009@gToddy KochellSandyAmerican VetWifeSJBMehmet TürkkanJosephDrew Hill
3:41 PM - 30 Dec 2016
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Penner wrote:Has nothing to do with losing the election. It's just I never see such over the top praise with a politician, who has never once governed or even actually done anything presidential yet, and the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread, except for me, has denied that Trump isn't perfect and doesn't have a plan in sight. Also, it's well stated that Putin did have a hand in hacking the DNC hacks. I mean it fits into Russia' MO, and Putin has gain everything from Trump being elected.
Nope, Nigeria.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Penner wrote: If and when Russia will become our overlords, I will be telling you so.
How exactly will they do that? You won't find a bigger Russia Hawk on this here green earth; than Smitty LeMay, but I'm not seeing how exaclty Mr. Ivan is going to effect the take over of America at this juncture, short of preemptive nuclear counterforce, are you saying the Russians are preparing for a first strike against the CONUS?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Putin givin' Obama down in the country.

FFS, don't elect anyone else who campaigns on a promise to reduce Amerca's image around the world. He fucking told you he was going to do this shit. What an embarrassment. His sycophantic admirers are even worse.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Putin out Obama's Obama, Obama is clearly way out of his lane here, trying to assert himself as the Bulwark against the Russian Menace, after calling Mitt Romney crazy for even suggesting that the Russians are the principle threat, is pretty rich, other than Obamabot liberal butt hacks, who would be buying Barry O as the new Curtis LeMay here? I mean, "Niggah please."
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm not the one saying it's CIA mouth piece. Just saying there is an unusually high amount of Mormons in the CIA.

Mormon Tabernacle Choir Singer Resigns Because Trump Reminds Her Of Hitler

Anybody got that Anna Chapman reel??

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:01 pm

kybkh wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:The Neocons had a realistic approach, so long as MAGA was in charge, they didn't do much at all under Reagan, except a massive MIC build up to break the Soviets, the Neocons didn't go off the reservation, until Dick Cheney went ballistic over 9/11, prior to that, Colin Powell & Co had all that shit under control.
Explain fucking Rummey then. The guy wanted to increase the number of engagements while shrinking tool box. He was a freaking loon. Hubris at it's best.
Actually, Rummy had it about right, he was trying to shrink the overhead, the bloat which has no operational purpose, in favour of reallocating resources to the sharp end, the only problem was, the bloat is an entrenched interest, so as soon as Rummy started reallocating, the pork in the districts went ballisitic and ran to Congress shreiking to try to stop him.
Nec Aspera Terrent