Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

clubgop

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Be honest guys, Trump could have been giving Putin a big ol sloppy blowjob throughout his campaign, and you'd be like "oh well, changes nothing, I think blowjobs are awesome, Make America/Russia Great Again!"
Yadda, yadda, prove something, bitch. No could have or woulda.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm

What Trump Jr. should have done:
Ending one of the more bizarre and titillating episodes of the 2000 campaign, Juanita Yvette Lozano pleaded guilty in an Austin court to mail fraud and perjury. She admitted stealing a videotape of Bush practicing for the debates and 120 pages of confidential material from her boss, media consultant Mark McKinnon. She sent the package anonymously in September to Vice President Al Gore's debate adviser, lobbyist Tom Downey, who promptly called the FBI.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... a55bc4917/
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:58 pm

clubgop wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:Be honest guys, Trump could have been giving Putin a big ol sloppy blowjob throughout his campaign, and you'd be like "oh well, changes nothing, I think blowjobs are awesome, Make America/Russia Great Again!"
Yadda, yadda, prove something, bitch. No could have or woulda.
It wouldn't matter if anyone proves anything, you fellas wouldn't give a damn.

That's modern politics these days, people don't have principles (with a few exceptions, respect to Smitty and DBtrek for dropping Trump after his 2nd amendment terror list thing) you have your politicians. Whatever they say is good, because they said so. How's the Republican stack doing again? Trump isn't family values when he brags about sleeping with other men's wives, he's not non-interventionist when he's sending missile strikes into Syria. What are your political principles exactly?
-Ben Johnson

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:11 am

good ol stalin cock holster showing up just in time.

look, we all know it's been a rough couple of decades for you, what with every totalitarian government that you hoped would take over the world and make us all see the light failing in a colossal pile of economic despair all the while dragged down ever increasingly with the weight of the hundred million human sacrifices you thought would please your false gods enough to put you in charge. we truly feel for you and the absolute anguish you must be going through, what with having to watch your entire world view go down in flames, for all the world to see.

don't let this minor setback stop you from aiming for yet another hundred million souls to please your false gods. if there's anything we've learned from watching you it's this, if you just offer the false gods of your loathsome pathetic cult a hundred million more souls, maybe this time it will work.

it's probably good that you took a note from us in toppling the statues to your false gods, and focused on toppling our own monuments rather than trying to erect your own. why bother putting all those resources into monuments that you know will come crumbling down when you can save that energy for railing against the monuments of those who are the ones that have succeeded where you failed.

we made the best nations human history has ever seen, and you did what? set the global record for the most vociferous consumer of human life the planet has ever seen. congratulations! we're both exceptional. we create the greatest wealth the world has ever seen, and you create the greatest death the world has ever seen. it fits so well with your relativist scheme. we're both winners.

die in a fucking fire you degenerate proponent of mass murder.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:17 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

look, we all know it's been a rough couple of decades for you, what with every totalitarian government that you hoped would take over the world and make us all see the light failing in a colossal pile of economic despair all the while dragged down ever increasingly with the weight of the hundred million human sacrifices you thought would please your false gods enough to put you in charge. we truly feel for you and the absolute anguish you must be going through, what with having to watch your entire world view go down in flames, for all the world to see.

don't let this minor setback stop you from aiming for yet another hundred million souls to please your false gods. if there's anything we've learned from watching you it's this, if you just offer the false gods of your loathsome pathetic cult a hundred million more souls, maybe this time it will work.

it's probably good that you took a note from us in toppling the statues to your false gods, and focused on toppling our own monuments rather than trying to erect your own. why bother putting all those resources into monuments that you know will come crumbling down when you can save that energy for railing against the monuments of those who are the ones that have succeeded where you failed.

we made the best nations human history has ever seen, and you did what? set the global record for the most vociferous consumer of human life the planet has ever seen. congratulations! we're both exceptional. we create the greatest wealth the world has ever seen, and you create the greatest death the world has ever seen. it fits so well with your relativist scheme. we're both winners.

Classy. Seems I hit the nail right on the head to get a reaction like that.
-Ben Johnson

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:34 am

jediuser598 wrote:(with a few exceptions, respect to Smitty and DBtrek for dropping Trump after his 2nd amendment terror list thing)
I still reject the notion that the Russians were actually supporting Trump, that's a causation correlation fallacy, the Russians believed that Clinton was going to win and that Trump didn't have a chance, and so were doing everything they could to weaken Clinton, who they expected to be President, then were shocked, and in fact dismayed, when Trump actually won.

Now they're not quite sure what to do, they're just playing it by ear, but they don't actually prefer Trump to Clinton, because he's too unpredictable, they'll try to exploit it, but Trump is actually a much trickier opponent for them to pin down than Clinton would have been, because he could and would potentially be just as agressive as they are, which kind of limits their leeway to use escalation dominance, which is their prefered MO.

They thought they would get Clinton and then be able to play chicken with her as they did with Obama, but with Trump they're not so sure, a game of chicken with Trump is a much more daunting prospect, because he just might not chicken out when he's supposed to, and then what are they gonna do?

As for "colluding' with foreigners to dig up dirt on your political opponents in order to win elections by hook or by crook? I do not believe that that is actually a crime in America, I think that's actually constitutionally protected speech.

To wit, the Russians wanted Trump to win, the Russians like Trump; fake news, and/or Trump commited an offence of some sort to get elected; also fake news.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Classy. Seems I hit the nail right on the head to get a reaction like that.
i guess i'll have to rack up a million or two dead bodies. you know, so i can be your kind of classy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:43 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:(with a few exceptions, respect to Smitty and DBtrek for dropping Trump after his 2nd amendment terror list thing)
I still reject the notion that the Russians were actually supporting Trump, that's a causation correlation fallacy, the Russians believed that Clinton was going to win and that Trump didn't have a chance, and so were doing everything they could to weaken Clinton, who they expected to be President, then were shocked, and in fact dismayed, when Trump actually won.

Now they're not quite sure what to do, they're just playing it by ear, but they don't actually prefer Trump to Clinton, because he's too unpredictable, they'll try to exploit it, but Trump is actually a much trickier opponent for them to pin down than Clinton would have been, because he could and would potentially be just as agressive as they are, which kind of limits their leeway to use escalation dominance, which is their prefered MO.

They thought they would get Clinton and then be able to play chicken with her as they did with Obama, but with Trump they're not so sure, a game of chicken with Trump is a much more daunting prospect, because he just might not chicken out when he's supposed to, and then what are they gonna do?

As for "colluding' with foreigners to dig up dirt on your political opponents in order to win elections by hook or by crook? I do not believe that that is actually a crime in America, I think that's actually constitutionally protected speech.

To wit, the Russians wanted Trump to win, the Russians like Trump; fake news, and/or Trump commited an offence of some sort to get elected; also fake news.
Now this is a good argument.

Extremely likely it was about Hillary losing than naturally any real support for Trump.

The Russians were there to undermine hawk Hillary and went along with an opening they got. Actually this idea goes a bit along the lines that the Ambassador Courtney & Dr Libicki said in the video I posted on page 28. There might not actually be any grand strategy, just basically if you can do something, hell, do it then and lets see where it takes us.
I've said it again and again, If Putin was an American billionaire and the Russian intelligence services just your sleavy mudslinging superpac, the FBI and the intelligence services wouldn't give a fuck and people would be patting the Trump team on a pack on the great campaign they fought. But the Russian intelligence services are a foreign entity and the FBI has as it's mission to keep them in check. It's so simple. So it's fucking natural that they have to go after this. And this is what the ignorant and clueless Trump team didn't understand as they just assumed it would be totally normal and a great win-win for them. If they win, they would have good relations with Russia, so why not?

People can go on with their moronic delusions here that the FBI and the intelligence services are for some reason against Trump for some crazy conspiracy theory and are controlled by "Obama", but that above is the simple reason for all this. Yeah, if start talking to Russian intel, you will get your intel service interested about you.

Anyway, let's just see what Mueller finds out. In a year or two perhaps.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:01 am

I reject the notion that the FBI has any jurisdiction over "collusion" as it pertains to digging up dirt on your opponents in an election, if an American politician is want to use dirt on their opponents, even if gleaned from some foreign source, to include intelligence agencies, it's none of the FBI's business, it's not a crime to dig up dirt on your poltical opponents to win an election, it's constitutionally protected speech, the electorate will decide whether or not it is appropriate, not the FBI.

If the FSB comes to an American poltician or proxy and says "we have some dirt here which you can use against your poltical opponent", it's not a crime to say "OK thanks, we'll put that out to the public right away", First Amendment, FBI, take a lap.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:19 am

Smitty-48 wrote:I reject the notion that the FBI has any jurisdiction over "collusion" as it pertains to digging up dirt on your opponents in an election, if an American politician is want to use dirt on their opponents, even if gleaned from some foreign source, to include intelligence agencies, it's none of the FBI's business, it's not a crime to dig up dirt on your poltical opponents to win an election, it's constitutionally protected speech, the electorate will decide whether or not it is appropriate, not the FBI.
Using material that is out there is one thing, meeting with Russian officials is another as there obviously was an ongoing Russian operation. Bound to have the FBI looking up on it.

From the FBI's website:
Our Mission

To protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Our Priorities

◾Protect the United States from terrorist attack
◾Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage
◾Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes
◾Combat public corruption at all levels
◾Protect civil rights
◾Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises
◾Combat major white-collar crime
◾Combat significant violent crime
Too bad they (the FBI) have on their agenda "protecting the US against foreign intelligence operations". But they do have it.