The Conservative

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:53 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:45 pm
"UH HANG ON A SECOND LADIES, PRESIDENT TRUMP IS SPEAKING"

''The FBI has some great people, the FBI has some of the finest people you'll ever meet.''
He’s not wrong, the problem, like with any entity that has corrupted leadership, there are bad eggs allowed to stink up the place.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:37 pm

He really is just turning the lights off and closing the blinds before heading home.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -next-week

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is hilarious.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:37 pm
He really is just turning the lights off and closing the blinds before heading home.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -next-week

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is hilarious.
Mueller is delaying until the Cohen testimony next week. Gotta get some reinforcement for his soup samich.

That report was done 6-8 months ago.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 am

McCabe's book potentially exposed Mueller illegally spying on Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... e-meeting/

If any of you pulled some shit like that you'd be detained and interrogated for days. God help you if they get into you mobile device and find out you really did try to record the president illegally like that.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 am

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 am

If any of you pulled some shit like that you'd be detained and interrogated for days. God help you if they get into you mobile device and find out you really did try to record the president illegally like that.
I'll check that out later today.
Mueller's tactics are brutal. Look at what he's done to Manafort. I don't know what Manafort knows, but they are scared of Manafort talking. He's been locked up in solitary since they raided his house. That fucker has been on total lock down.

My guess is Manafort can burn them on Uranium One, when he was working for Podesta/Clinton. He's going to get the Whitey Bulger treatment.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 am
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 am

I'll check that out later today.
Mueller's tactics are brutal. Look at what he's done to Manafort. I don't know what Manafort knows, but they are scared of Manafort talking. He's been locked up in solitary since they raided his house. That fucker has been on total lock down.

My guess is Manafort can burn them on Uranium One, when he was working for Podesta/Clinton. He's going to get the Whitey Bulger treatment.

The motherfucker goes to a job interview with Trump without disclosing he was starting up an independent investigation against Trump. He proceeds to discuss the Russia nonsense with him to gather intel. Then just happens to leave a smartphone in the Oval office.

I am telling you flat out.. there is no fucking way that should have passed. The NSA should have been all the fuck over that. Mueller should have been detained. That device thoroughly investigated.

It's put out there in a way that the average American, who doesn't understand how security works, thinks of it possibly being an honest mistake. Nothing can be further from the truth. You should not ever go talk with the President about anything serious with a recording device of any kind on your person, especially not something that broadcasts data. Any kind of violation like that is supposed to be investigated immediately.

Anybody who has ever worked in a classified environment knows how fucked up this is.

I cannot even fucking imagine how hard they would grill any of us for doing something like that. The fact that this flew without repercussions tells you all you need to know about how insidious the deep state is.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:21 am

You're on to something here.

Do you know who set up the Mueller - Trump Meeting ?
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:22 am

There is something weird I have noticed in the last news cycle, right now there are two anti-Russia investigation narratives going on from what seem to be legit sources.

One is coming from Andy McCarthy which says Rosenstein is just as dirty as McCabe in the 25th amendment discussion and Rosenstein is literally an incompetent swamp creature.

https://www.nationalreview.com/podcasts ... and-plans/

The second is coming from The Epoch Times which says that Rosenstein has been cock blocking McCabe since being appointed DAG and that Muller was bought in to remove the bias from the FBI in its persecution of Trump.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/the-real-st ... 10306.html
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:21 am
You're on to something here.

Do you know who set up the Mueller - Trump Meeting ?
Trump did as far as I know. Trump was interviewing potential candidates to fill Comey's vacancy.

The deep state apparently used it as an opportunity to gather intelligence on Trump and try to spy on him. Most likely, the NSA failed to do anything about it because they were behind the spying in the first place. It's actually their job to prevent and prosecute things like this.

I think the idea behind McCabe's revelation is to get this out first in order to make it seem as innocuous as possible in the minds of normies. Most people do not understand how bad this was because they do not have security clearances. They have no idea. They probably think people are working in classified vaults while checking their email on their phones.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:30 am

My guess is these cross narratives are meant to confuse the situation so that this is avoided...

It’s a crime to conspire to ‘impair, obstruct or defeat’ government’s function using dishonest means, write @DavidRivkin and Lee A. Casey.

Did law-enforcement officials plot to remove President Trump from office? Andrew McCabe, former deputy director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, suggests they might have. In a recent interview, Mr. McCabe said that in May 2017 Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein “raised the issue” of using the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office “and discussed it with me in the context of thinking about how many other cabinet officials might support such an effort.” According to Mr. McCabe, Mr. Rosenstein was “counting votes or possible votes.”

Exactly what happened is unclear. A statement from Mr. Rosenstein’s office called Mr. McCabe’s account “inaccurate and factually incorrect” and asserted: “There is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment, nor was the DAG in a position to consider invoking the 25th Amendment.” But this is a potentially serious matter, and should be fully investigated.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/investigat ... ?mod=e2two
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama