Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

TheReal_ND

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:32 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 am
I've studied the FBI Coup d'état a lot and the actions of the FBI and DOJ. One thing I have a not nailed down is the Rosenstein Letter recommending Comey being fired.

The Comey firing was used by McCabe to get the Mueller Special Counsel. Now some have put forward that this was all by design. Rosenstein recommends firing, Trump falls for the bait, the Deep State gets what they wanted an insider with free reign to investigate Trump.

But by all accounts, Comey being fired came as a huge surprise. Comey did not at all seem to know it was coming, there was a treasure trove of docs and materials in his office. McCabe describes panic and chaos when Comey was fired by Trump. We know the Deep State and MSM work in conjunction. The MSM was shocked when Comey was fired.

There is somethin amiss here. I'm coming to the conclusion that Rosenstein threw Comey under the bus, and there's a bunch of bad blood between Rosenstein and his crew and Comey and his acolytes.

There is somethin amiss here. I'm coming to the conclusion that Rosenstein threw Comey under the bus, and there's a bunch of bad blood between Rosenstein and his crew and Comey and his acolytes.
Comey is not part of the tribe. He had all the right connections he's just basically a subverted WASP. I swear up and down his wiki page said he was some kind of "universalist Catholic" but it's been long changed. Idk. Everything that isn't Roman Catholic with a "Catholic" appendage to the name is suspect as fuck. I swear he was some other kind of Catholic.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:43 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhold_Niebuhr

That's what he is into.

This is basically your typical Vatican II guy. Look at his face lol.

Thank you for the link. I'm sure there are more between this faggot and Comey

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am

https://religionnews.com/2017/05/12/jam ... ommentary/

Anyway, I thought Comey became a Methodist at some point.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 am

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am

I was immediately looking into Comey during the general election and I know I fucking know I posted about the fact he was a Catholic with some kind of weird prefix to it which I found out through wiki. A few days later it was gone. Maybe I'm remembering everything wrong idk. I know I posted something about it during that time at least. It was around the time of the "slings and arrows" Trump speech.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 am

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhold_Niebuhr

That's what he is into.
Yeah, he even used that for a Twitter handle for a long time.

There is a Theory that there was/is a competing Clinton camp at the DOJ and FBI and an Obama Camp. Each with loyalties. While they agree on Trump as threat to their power, they have plenty of animosity between the two camps. This seems to make sense. I really think Rosenstein is a Clinton crony. His wife Linda Barsoomian has represented Hillary since before BJ was POTUS. Rosenstein probably owes his entire career to Clinton.

My current theory is Hillary blames Comey for her loss (which was the prevailing theory), she order Rod to politically kill Comey, then they bring in Mueller for 2 missions. A) The Cleaner - Make sure the deep state criminals don't get held accountable by the Trump Admin. B) Political Assassin - Trump must be dirty, find the dirt and bury him
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:01 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 am

I was immediately looking into Comey during the general election and I know I fucking know I posted about the fact he was a Catholic with some kind of weird prefix to it which I found out through wiki. A few days later it was gone. Maybe I'm remembering everything wrong idk. I know I posted something about it during that time at least. It was around the time of the "slings and arrows" Trump speech.
Not sure it matters...…………………….. Pope Francis claims to be Catholic too.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:01 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 am

Not sure it matters...…………………….. Pope Francis claims to be Catholic too.
Catholics don't believe in Jewish science let alone jesuit "Pope" Francis when he went to a Jewish pyschotherapy expert.

He is not the true Pope, he is possibly an anti-pope. Don't take my word for it. Take my testimony.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:32 am

James Comey, whose life started in an Irish Catholic family in Yonkers, and whose life’s path took him to the very top of the nation’s law enforcement hierarchy
https://www.irishecho.com/2017/05/james ... to-d-c-to/
You were right. I don't think traditional catholicism is acceptable in the Swamp, he must have ditched it for Reinhold Niebuhr Mysticsm.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 am

Digging into the McCabe highly choreographed interview. What I've learned from this.

1. McCabe is taking on the role of good cop. 'I had these suspicions, so I ordered the investigation, I did nothing wrong. Rosenstein was the ring leader.

2. Rod Rosenstein created the list of candidates to fill James Comey's vacancy at the FBI. Rosenstein got advice from James Comey(after he was fired) on who to nominate as FBI director. So, Christopher Wray is someone Rosenstein trusts. In a nutshell. Comey and Rosenstein picked Christopher Wray as the guy to investigate them for their crimes.

3. Mueller and McCabe are close allies, and CBS is strongly backing McCabe
Good article here https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-160142

4. McCabe also launched an investigation of Jeff Sessions. This effectively froze Sessions out of everything and neutered him as AG.

Deep Stater Lindsey Graham is questioned about McCabe and he is uncommonly detailed about the Coup. It's very clear that Graham has a good understanding of what happened, that the FBI committed crimes and needs to be cleaned up.

Starts at 2:30 goes to 9:30

Predication for Investigation
I've argued that the Mueller investigation was improper because there was no legal basis for an investigation of Candidate Trump in 2016. McCabe said in his interview that he had legal predication to start an investigation. Graham clearly states all the investigation was based on (Predicated) was the phony foreign dossier. At 8:40 in the above interview Graham lays out how the predication was lacking for an investigation. "the Dossier was created by a foreign agent, paid for by the Democrat Party, that they(DOJ/FBI) knew to be unreliable was used on 4 seperate occasions to get FISA Warrants." Graham states that McCabe, Strzok and Page went after Trump because they didn't like his politics, he also calls this a Bureaucratic Coup attempt.
PLATA O PLOMO