Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

AverageJoe

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by AverageJoe » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:31 pm

They're basically flaunting it now, almost daring the people to try and bring them down. You have a federal LEO agency openly colluding with MSM to attack POTUS associates. You have a former FBI leader who is making money and fame over revealing he plotted with Cabinet members to try and bring down the sitting POTUS.

But ....you know...Green New Deal and all new Congressional hearings. *jingly keys*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:45 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:31 pm
They're basically flaunting it now, almost daring the people to try and bring them down. You have a federal LEO agency openly colluding with MSM to attack POTUS associates. You have a former FBI leader who is making money and fame over revealing he plotted with Cabinet members to try and bring down the sitting POTUS.

But ....you know...Green New Deal and all new Congressional hearings. *jingly keys*
It's fucking insane. If the DOJ or FBI had any integrity they would be hauling in these former employees for interrogations.

This is making the rounds again, Rosenstein out at the DOJ next week
https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/02 ... ein-ouster
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 am

Really makes you think

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 am

First time I've watched these reports, pretty startling.

Clearly a Coup attempt. The DOJ and FBI were sitting there counting heads, this guys would be for us, that guy against us. WOW, this could have gone really bad if they had moved on Trump in early 2017. I wonder how many times they discussed killing Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:15 am

WSJ
Dec. 4, 2018 6:01 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON—A top FBI official who helped oversee two politically sensitive investigations related to the 2016 presidential campaign is retiring from government service.

Bill Priestap, who currently serves as assistant director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s counterintelligence division, will leave his post by the end of the year. Mr. Priestap, a 20-year veteran of the bureau, worked on organized crime and drug cases in Chicago before rising through the national security ranks of the agency after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Mr. Priestap’s retirement is unrelated to the controversies over the handling of the 2016 investigations, according to a person familiar with the matter. He “became eligible to retire and has chosen to do so after 20 years of service,” the FBI said in a statement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:32 am

Damn, I think that's all of them. I think Priestap was the last of FBI/DOJ coup conspirators. Rosenstein is out on Friday. It appears they are not willing to take their chances with William Barr at the head of the DOJ. I kind of like that. But I'm highly skeptical of Barr.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:38 am

Barr is not your friend and Priestap is laughing his ass off all the way to k street.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:40 am

I've just been digging in to the Andy McCabe stuff. I've been letting YouTube run news video after video on this. Here is the one that best sums up the establishment talking points that I keep hearing.

Summary of what I heard
1) Andy McCabe has to be justified in ordering the Russian Special Counsel because of his credentials
2) I've known Andy and he's always been reliable and professional (BUT, he's done some things wrong in the past, and if this goes bad, we'll say, told ya so)
3) There was a Coup attempt after the Comey firing, led by McCabe and Rosenstein. They didn't have enough cabinet members in their coven to make it work, so they hired Mueller to find legal grounds to impeach Trump
4) McCabe has an axe to grind with Rosenstein, Rosenstein may be the sacrificial lamb of the Deep State if this shit goes bad for them.

Note: Andy McCabe promised he would burn down the FBI and DOJ if he was fired before he got his pension, he was fired before he got his pension.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 am

McCabe now attempting to walk back some of his comments, details from CTH.
On May 11th, 2017, two days after Comey was fired; and after back-to-back days meeting with the President; Andrew McCabe is telling congress not only has President Trump not interfered with -or obstructed- the investigation, but there has been zero discussion between himself, the President, and/or the White House about the FBI investigation.

However, McCabe is now saying he opened the criminal “obstruction” investigation the day prior to his testimony. In 2019 he’s selling an entirely different story and contradicting himself from his 2017 congressional testimony.

Perhaps that series of contradictions explains why McCabe is now “qualifying” his claims from yesterday about discussing the 25th amendment with Rod Rosenstein:

Summary
1) The Whitehouse did not obstruct the Russian Investigation at all
2) McCabe used obstruction as an excuse to appoint the Mueller witch hunt
3) When you heard McCabe say he was all about using the 25th Amendment to oust the POTUS, you heard incorrectly, it was actually Rod Rosenstein who was all about that. McCabe had nothing to do with it.(according to McCabe's Lawyer)
4) McCabe lied to Congress. He repeatedly stated the Whitehouse did not obstruct the FBI, when he had already opened an Obstruction Investigation.

Well, well, well, no honor amongst Thieves. Rosenstein and McCabe have turned on each other.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-160079
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 am

I've studied the FBI Coup d'état a lot and the actions of the FBI and DOJ. One thing I have a not nailed down is the Rosenstein Letter recommending Comey being fired.

The Comey firing was used by McCabe to get the Mueller Special Counsel. Now some have put forward that this was all by design. Rosenstein recommends firing, Trump falls for the bait, the Deep State gets what they wanted an insider with free reign to investigate Trump.

But by all accounts, Comey being fired came as a huge surprise. Comey did not at all seem to know it was coming, there was a treasure trove of docs and materials in his office. McCabe describes panic and chaos when Comey was fired by Trump. We know the Deep State and MSM work in conjunction. The MSM was shocked when Comey was fired.

There is somethin amiss here. I'm coming to the conclusion that Rosenstein threw Comey under the bus, and there's a bunch of bad blood between Rosenstein and his crew and Comey and his acolytes.
PLATA O PLOMO